• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Dave Z and that seventies show.

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
DaveZabriskie.sized.jpg

1068936496_ress4_eric.jpg

does anybody else see the resemblance? lol

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Nope, just the hair.

However, I do know a guy who is the spitting image of DaveZ. But he reads here and he'd kill me if I posted a pic :D

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
issoisso said:
Nope, just the hair.

However, I do know a guy who is the spitting image of DaveZ. But he reads here and he'd kill me if I posted a pic :D

I don't know.... without the 'stache I think they would be splitting image of each other. Great thread!

Mar 19, 2009
www.ridemagnetic.com
One of my best friends looks and acts exactly like Hyde. When that 70's Show came out I thought he had something to do with that character since he also works in H-Wood, but nope. Too bad Mila Kunis is dating Macaulay Culkin. What a waste.

Aug 7, 2009
Visit site
Well my buddy Eric.......how do i put this.......he's a string bean and wouldn't even have the muscle capacity to ride a bike.:D

This guy called Dave Z was born in 1979........maybe he is Eric and Donna's son;) Because in 1979 he legged it from point place to teach in africa....maybe he didn't wan a son:eek:

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
Oh it was a sad day when Zabriskie left team CSC -> Saxo. They will never find another rider able to grow a beard like this!

I see it as a sign of great superiority. Like the peacock saying "Look at me, I am so strong, that I can survive in nature, even with this enormous amount of feathers attatched to my behind", David is sending out the signal "I am so fast, that i can even afford to have a face full of extremely non-aerodynamical hair and still be fast!"