• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Dear Wiggo?

I liked him too. I don't have a clue as to why he left.

He stopped posting to his twitter account a couple of days after his last visit to the forum. I'm guessing he's either fed up with the whole doping thing and decided to move onto something else to put his effort into or he just changed persona's and is posting away in the twitterspere under a new handle.

Or, he could be in jail/prison.... :eek:

Nothing in his posts here in the forum or on twitter indicated anything one way or the other, he just stopped posting to both...

Re:

King Boonen said:
Didn't know about twitter, turns out there is a blogspot too but that stopped a while back.

Yeah, I didn't see anything about him leaving so wondered if I'd missed it. Was certainly a good contributor to the chat here.
I agree, he was a good contributor. I've thought about him a few times and wondered where he went.

Maybe he's living it up on a south pacific island without access to the internet? :D

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
agree with all the above.

easily one of the best Clinic posters ever.

Some of the questions he put to JV about Wiggins and Hesjedal are still waiting to be answered.

TRENDING THREADS