• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Delay in releasing novel "Feast Days of the Saints"

I recieved information this past week my novel "Feast Days of the Saints", a thriller about a doping scandal in the Tour de France was originally to be released in April, but the new date is set for May 15. You can catch the first chapter of the book on my web site http://www.shawnrohrbach.com. Once it is officially released, it will be available through any book store, amazon, Borders on line, etc. I had mentioned the novel previously here and thanks to those who have inquired about the release date. And knowing how brutally honest cycling forum posters can be, any feedback on it here and other book review sites will always be welcomed. Happy reading!

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
You might want to post a grippier Preview on your site, if its not all cycling I doubt many will buy. I'm not into novelas...

So how did you come about writing such a book?