• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Deutschland Tour 2019 (2.HC)

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
From watching the delayed coverage on Eurosport I feel that plenty of credit should be given to the riders throughout the startlist. It’s a stellar cast and the big names have shown themselves such as Nibali and Thomas and overall they have collectively outperformed the potential of the parcours.

From watching the delayed coverage on Eurosport I feel that plenty of credit should be given to the riders throughout the startlist. It’s a stellar cast and the big names have shown themselves such as Nibali and Thomas and overall they have collectively outperformed the potential of the parcours.

Good points. Two things are missing though, the "Remco" award for the best attempt to make a good race out of a crap parcours and they forgot to name one of the hills "Willunga", maybe LRP could've shown some slight interest in the race.

• Haha
Reactions: starlord
Good points. Two things are missing though, the "Remco" award for the best attempt to make a good race out of a crap parcours and they forgot to name one of the hills "Willunga", maybe LRP could've shown some slight interest in the race.

Yes it is worth not taking for granted how rare a talent and engine Evenepoel has to make stars like Geraint Thomas turn themselves inside out to drag him back. The recovery he showed to again split the race apart and drop the race leader bodes well for future GC prospects where recuperating from repeated hard efforts is absolutely essential.

Love the Richie Porte comment. I like him but it definitely made me laugh and smile.

TRENDING THREADS