• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Di Gregorio

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
clipperton said:
the tinfoil hat wearer in me says that the timing of this is just emperor rupert's ploy to divert attention away from the team sky ****-taking.
Plus one. Well he has experience of dealing with the London met

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
My mind serves me correctly in "from lance to landis" there's a section on a French cyclist who was signed with Cofidis the year Lance came over to the training camp in 1997-1998. The French guy became addicted to amphetamines, jumped out a window one day in his underwear and they never saw him again. :)

May 12, 2010
Visit site
What an idiot. Doesn't Di Gregorio know the Tour can be won clean these days? And he's still only 35th in the GC. He clearly lacks determination and the will to do hard work. What a w*nker.

Lanark said:
What an idiot. Doesn't Di Gregorio know the Tour can be won clean these days? And he's still only 35th in the GC. He clearly lacks determination and the will to do hard work. What a w*nker.

He doesn't have a swimming coach. Everybody knows to win nowadays you must have a swimming coach as part of the team. It's so obvious. Why didn't teams think of it earlier. Sky innovate

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Lanark said:

Has he got kids? I bet he's got kids and has been spending time with them, c*nt deserves it.

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
on3m@n@rmy said:
I would guess the riders who are violators will be very nervous now, wondering what the anti-doping control authorities know or suspect.
According to L'Equipe, they caught him ordering dope on his phone. His phone was being tapped as part of an investigation into Astana.
I guess that means that the rest of the peloton (except Astana) can breathe easier :(

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Here's a French link to what has happened

http://lci.tf1.fr/france/faits-dive...un-coureur-de-cofidis-interpelle-7409007.html

From quickly scanning your posts, it seems they might suspect him of trafficking, which doesn't necessarily mean he is using himself. Perhaps he saw there was demand :p, he thought he could provide some supply and then collect a good price.

Curious to see where this ends.

Not the right thread, but are there any europcar update and/or links to europcar investigation?

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
'Bout time. Di Gregorio and Cofidis have been killing it all year.

Hope ol Judge Muttonchops opens his twitter again and makes a joke about a snail eater from coffee dix dancing with sara.

On a serious note, this could be the last straw for Francois Migraine and sponsorship of the team

Stingray34 said:
'Bout time. Di Gregorio and Cofidis have been killing it all year.

Hope ol Judge Muttonchops opens his twitter again and makes a joke about a snail eater from coffee dix dancing with sara.

On a serious note, this could be the last straw for Francois Migraine and sponsorship of the team

And on a less serious note, you could say that he.... <dons sunglasses> Has a headache now.

YEEEEAAAAAAAAHH.

Jeremy Whittle
@jeremycwhittle
Times journo, editor, pundit — 18 Tours de France, author of Bad Blood and collaborator with @millarmind on Racing Through the Dark....now travel/motor guru too

Jeremy Whittle ‏@jeremycwhittle
I spent a day with Remy di G a few years back; he was a whippet climber, clearly anti doping and very wide-eyed. Sad news

Zam_Olyas said:
Jeremy Whittle
@jeremycwhittle
Times journo, editor, pundit — 18 Tours de France, author of Bad Blood and collaborator with @millarmind on Racing Through the Dark....now travel/motor guru too

Jeremy Whittle ‏@jeremycwhittle
I spent a day with Remy di G a few years back; he was a whippet climber, clearly anti doping and very wide-eyed. Sad news

This is the sadness that full scale doping program brings.... the bottom feeders in an effort to keep up and make ends meet resort to street selling.

Easier to point fingers at these guys than the reasons of what gets them into this position.

TRENDING THREADS