• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Di Gregorio

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Gloin22 said:
There's not any scientific evidence Sky dope :rolleyes:

Here, you have much more than the zero you have on Sky.

You don't get the point ^^ its because I often see the "you are not guilty untill proven comment" it was just trying to give people a smiley face ^^

Gloin22 said:
There's not any scientific evidence Sky dope :rolleyes:

Here, you have much more than the zero you have on Sky.

Funny part is that before today you could read certain people on the Internet expressing surprise that Di Gregorio hasn't been arrested yet.

Damn those anonymous "asterixed word" that we cannot use who are jealous of other people's success.

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Dr.Sahl said:
We could behave like USP and UKP fans and state that he is not guilty untill fully proven!!! ^^

haha

I hope we will see alot more cleaning up, but I doubt it.. it will just be these two teams to take off some of the talk about Sky

Cmon really all the tinfoil hat bs about taking heat from a britsh team by the french police@ the Tour de FRANCE,honestly? lol too much

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Dr.Sahl said:
I hope we will see alot more cleaning up, but I doubt it.. it will just be these two teams to take off some of the talk about Sky
How much hope do u have? Di Gregorio is fegging 26, the socalled new generation?

They are all a bunch of addicts, with the general public as accomplices.

Frosty said:
Inrng tweet

Cofidis press conference starts. Team says Di Gregorio seems to have tried to buy banned products. He's suspended, team to carry on in Tour.

Way back in 2007 this kind of activity would get the whole team kicked out of the tour. Cycling is so much cleaner now that just would not be fair :rolleyes:

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
The Astana search is a mistake. Sueddeutsche Zeitung is wrong here.

The Sueddeutsche Zeitung journalist just quoted a twitter message from another journalist, who was doing a joke. This other guy wrote sth. like "Police also at Astana hotel. But they just look for wrongly parked cars before the hotel".

So forget about Astana in this case.

Concerning di Gregorio, if someone would have asked my this morning to give a guess which Cofidis guy was arrested, I would have started to think about either di Gregorio, Taramae or Mate. Just my personal suppositions.

Alex76 said:
...and so the Pantomime continues...

Act 1 - the arrival of UK Postal.

Act 2 - The arrival of the Gendarmes, and the 'evil' Frenchies.

Act 3 - tbc.

Exactly.

Between Lance, Sky and now Cofidis, the TdF is a full-fledged Three Ring Circus this year.

roundabout said:
I am somewhat surpised that it's Cofidis. From my personal perception of the dirtyness of French teams racing the Tour they'd be somewhere in the bottom half.

Umm, didn't you-know-who start at Cofidis?

Also, some of us have been tracking a few riders that we know who have gone through the organization. Just waiting... patiently...

Dave.

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
clipperton said:
the tinfoil hat wearer in me says that the timing of this is just emperor rupert's ploy to divert attention away from the team sky ****-taking.

Definitely tinfoil hat talking, to even think 'emperor Rupert' would give a toss enough to do this.

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Can now add Astana

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/gallery/gallery-e6freye9-1111119682477?page=13

French-Gendarmes-and-police-officers-climb-the-stair-5581865.jpg

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Don't be late Pedro said:
My mistake... damn you twitter. I should really have picked that up.

Confused the hell out of me then, as I looked up the Astana raid and came up with -

"IN the space of two days, two teams have been kicked out of the Tour de France and three riders banned for drugs."

Thought it sounded way off

TRENDING THREADS