• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Di Luca tests positive for EPO in OOC test.

Mikkel Condé v2.0 ‏@mrconde 35s

@mrconde: According to Gazzetta's @pierbergonzi Di Luca tested positive for EPO in an out of competition test the 29th of April. #cycling

Hilarious.

Just adding this tweet for dopers bingo.

Cillian Kelly ‏@irishpeloton

"I can give advice to young riders because cycling today is very different to the cycling of 10 or 15 years ago" - Danilo Di Luca, last week

airstream

BANNED
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
classicomano said:

@mrconde: According to Gazzetta's @pierbergonzi Di Luca tested positive for EPO in an out of competition test the 29th of April. #cycling

****ing hilarious.

Il Killer you are the best. Lol, why isn't there any details? Usual EPO from 90's??! :)

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
the Inner Ring‏@inrng2m
"Doping is a weakness, period. But it's disappeared from cycling and other sports" Danilo Di Luca interviewed by La Gazzetta on Wednesday

Some people never learn I guess. Its Ricco all over.

classicomano said:

Hilarious.

Just adding this tweet for dopers bingo.

Cillian Kelly ‏@irishpeloton

"I can give advice to young riders because cycling today is very different to the cycling of 10 or 15 years ago" - Danilo Di Luca, last week

stupid guy! :mad:

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Just about caps off possibly the worst Giro I can remember, shame for Nibali as the European weather has ruined his chance to show what form he's on. As for Di Luca, words fail me.............

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Netserk said:
That's what happens when you do it on your own. You get caught :(

Makes you look a bit silly backing a covicted doper to the hill and back , and guess what he fails again. This guy will kill imself no reason for him or fans of his in Cycling imho.

I personally find him worse then Ricco. Ricco was over about 5 years, Di Luca has had links for 10 years, and not just to one person, but to several. His positives always seems to be around the Giro, which is the race where he has made a name for himself on. To think about all the fans cheering for him this year on those late attacks. ITs time for him to be permanently gone

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Carl0880 said:
I personally find him worse then Ricco. Ricco was over about 5 years, Di Luca has had links for 10 years, and not just to one person, but to several. His positives always seems to be around the Giro, which is the race where he has made a name for himself on. To think about all the fans cheering for him this year on those late attacks. ITs time for him to be permanently gone

Yep.

Btw reminds me that actually Andy Schleck should recieve his 2nd GT desk win (ofcourse he wont, but we all know Di Luca was dirty back then too)

TRENDING THREADS