• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Dirtiest Team - The Final

Dirtiest

• Quick Step

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Again, which team is currently making the most use of PED's.. not which has the worst history, which signs the most former dopers etc, but WHICH currently is using PED's more than any other to affect its results..

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
No CSC? No Silence?

If those 2 are out its probably a toss-up between Astana, Caisse, and Quick-step. Prolly Astana but who knows.

A

Anonymous

personally i think caisse by miles, but i pushed eskatel by mistake.. :D

A

Anonymous

Dim, I thought the final was supposed to be the "clean" team poll?

(given we had two rounds of clean team poll, and you were going to combine the top 5 from each into one ultimate final poll)

Anyway, I voted Rabo (suprised I'm the only one), mainly to spark an argument with Timmy-loves-Rabo... hahaha just kidding Timmy, but I think you're fav team is:

gimme a D,
gimme an I,
gimme an R,
gimme a T,
gimme a Y,

what does it spell?

DIRTY

For the record, I think currently, the Astana team is cleaner than 2007, and therefore cleaner than the current bloodbank, i mean, rabobank setup

After hearing about the AFLD's accusation of the UCI favoring Astana I won't hesitate to say that Astana is the dirtiest team at any level of the sport.

Next year I will happily change that to The Shack though. Any team with both Armstrong and Bruyneel at the reins in dirtier than a pig playing in it's own filth. I hope that the AFLD raids them next year and we have another Festina type scandal with The Hog and Pharmstrong right in the middle.

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
Dim, I'm with the boys who want The Shack. But I'll vote for Astana assuming it is the 2009 team inclusive of the dearly departed. Love the bloodbank reference tho!

A

Anonymous

Mountain Goat said:
Dim, I thought the final was supposed to be the "clean" team poll?

(given we had two rounds of clean team poll, and you were going to combine the top 5 from each into one ultimate final poll)

Anyway, I voted Rabo (suprised I'm the only one), mainly to spark an argument with Timmy-loves-Rabo... hahaha just kidding Timmy, but I think you're fav team is:

gimme a D,
gimme an I,
gimme an R,
gimme a T,
gimme a Y,

what does it spell?

DIRTY

For the record, I think currently, the Astana team is cleaner than 2007, and therefore cleaner than the current bloodbank, i mean, rabobank setup

the top ten from the previous round where put in the "cleanest team" poll., the bottom ten where put in this one.. there are two..>!

i cant put shack in cos they wherent in the previous rounds..

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
I voted for Astana. Not like we have too many evidences about them having a team-wide doping system, but I still remember how Bruyneel converted Pavel Padrnos in a climber, so I suppose that I'm a little biased for that situation.

This is a joke. For those who picked Astana, are you basing your votes on anything other than your blindsighted bias against A) JB or B) Lance Armstrong? Now that Vino is back, I suppose it will apply as it did in 2007, but not over the last 2 years.

For the record, I picked Rabobank.

A

Anonymous

BroDeal said:
Jeebus. Who came up with this stupid list. Half the usual suspects are missing.

erm.. the people on this forum...

the top twenty teams where voted for in 10 semi finals for "cleanest" these where the ten with the least votes for clean..

Bala Verde said:
It's called anglo-saxon inside intelligence...

or bias...

I am looking forward to next year, when team Sky can be added to the equation =)

no columbia got several votes for being clean in the previous poll.. these are the teams that had no votes for being clean... columbia had 3 or 4 votes for being the cleanest team

i repeat, the ten here and the ten in the "cleanest poll" are based purely on your guys voting in the previous polls... so dont blame me of no bais....

A

Anonymous

**Uru** said:
This is a joke. For those who picked Astana, are you basing your votes on anything other than your blindsighted bias against A) JB or B) Lance Armstrong? Now that Vino is back, I suppose it will apply as it did in 2007, but not over the last 2 years.

For the record, I picked Rabobank.

+1

thats why i think caisse.. valverde and general spanish indifference to doping.. if anyone is using team wide PED's under the protection of their own government it is them....

A

Anonymous

Mellow Velo said:
Might I suggest another option we use, elsewhere?
Always useful when keeping a manageable poll.
NOTA: None Of The Above.;)

yeah.. it was cos we had twenty teams originally.. the ten option poll limit is a pain in the ****

TRENDING THREADS