• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Dirtiest Team - The Final

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Dirtiest

• Quick Step

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
While I appreciate that several people have voted for THR as being clean, as many might have voted for them for being dirty, and I think that this is borne out by some of the respondees here. This is probably true for Garmin and Lotto too.

Unfortunately like all internet polls, there are glitches to the system. But it is a good poll anda good idea for a poll, so kudos due to dimspace for doing something with rigour and to completion.

**Uru** said:
This is a joke. For those who picked Astana, are you basing your votes on anything other than your blindsighted bias against A) JB or B) Lance Armstrong? Now that Vino is back, I suppose it will apply as it did in 2007, but not over the last 2 years.

For the record, I picked Rabobank.
So do you think Astana has been clean(ish) the last couple of years?

Same thing for Rabobank, they have been clean since they kicked Rassmussen out.

**Uru** said:
This is a joke. For those who picked Astana, are you basing your votes on anything other than your blindsighted bias against A) JB or B) Lance Armstrong? Now that Vino is back, I suppose it will apply as it did in 2007, but not over the last 2 years.

For the record, I picked Rabobank.

And as per my post, my question is ...

Is there anyone on Astana who is not dirty?

A

Anonymous

Angliru said:
Contador's clean, that would partially explain him being ostracized by some of his teammates and management. ;) He was riding on pure adrenalin and anger!:mad:

right.. so lance, kloden and levi where ****ed that they where getting blood transfusions, doing next gen epo, and contador was clean and leaving them for dust because he is, the fittest, greatest athelete that has ever walked the earth outside of a marvel comic...?

I will assume you where joking.... need one of these?
97l843.png

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I vote "other".

Certainly the UCI is the dirtiest team. Where is their mandate anyhoo, what parties validate their breed of governance?