• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Does Armstrong have a piece of Twitter

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
anyone reckon Armstrong is cross promoting the Livestrong thing, and taken a small slice in the VC equity of Twitter?

All these pros have popped up on Twitter, albeit most are sheep, but they all have this Livestrong band on their profile avatar. So StrongArm has his Livestrong.com people work up an avatar for them.

I wonder if he has a slice of Twitter since he has something ridiculous like one million twits. I think the market saturation in Amerida is about 279 million twits, so he has a fair way to go before he reaches full market share at 140 characters.

I can see why Armstrong loves twits. I personally find it unfulfilling at 140 characters, it is a little like premature ejaculation.

Armstrong, and Ashton Kutcher showdown @140 characters at the superficial corral.

http://fora.tv/2009/10/21/A_Conversation_with_Twitter_CEO_Evan_Williams

TRENDING THREADS