• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Don't touch the..!

A

Anonymous

online-rider said:
FYI he says "don't touch, ne touche pas!" which roughly translated means "don't touch" :D
anyway i can see the funny side in it.

exactly..

Im not sure why cadel was so upset about his lion being touched.. must be the steroids.. :confused:

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
TeamSkyFans said:
exactly..

Im not sure why cadel was so upset about his lion being touched.. must be the steroids.. :confused:

Well they don't call him Cuddles for nothing. He probably lines his soft toys up on the dash of the Team Bus and has names for each one :eek::D

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
TeamSkyFans said:
yeh, slight difference.. nobody was trying to touch brads bear.. :D

Now try to touch his beer.. then brad would lash out..

Yes, those poms are definetly all alcoholics. Out of control idiots who can't even stop a ball rolling on the ground get past them.

Seriously, why is there a thread on this?

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
With a chin like Michael Jackson Cadel fights like a girl. On and off the course.

I think I heard him say "stOOOOp iiiit" as he ghay slapped the reporter.

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
TeamSkyFans said:
yeh, slight difference.. nobody was trying to touch brads bear.. :D

Now try to touch his beer.. then brad would lash out..
Notice how he shoots off the poor guy and up to Contador's backwheel. Very cunning.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
If I remember right I think that he had a crash and fell on that shoulder. The reporter then touches him on his injury. It does not look like much of a touch but it is right on the spot he fell on. That light touch hurt.

A

Anonymous

auscyclefan94 said:
Yes, those poms are definetly all alcoholics. Out of control idiots who can't even stop a ball rolling on the ground get past them.

Seriously, why is there a thread on this?

cos its june... wait until july when the "i started a thread" bug really takes hold. Im expecting Roger Merryweather (or whatever his name was) to return with his ten threads a day.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Boeing said:
With a chin like Michael Jackson Cadel fights like a girl. On and off the course.

I think I heard him say "stOOOOp iiiit" as he ghay slapped the reporter.

Get your ears checked! I fear for your health and mental state of being.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Boeing said:
Did you hear about the Aussie drag queen? He wore pants

pic_12047688966944.jpg

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Indeed, why IS there a thread on this??:confused:
Gawd, name any GT leader in the past 20 years who did not get ****ed off with a press member at some point. I remember Lemond shrieking "ne Touche Pas" at the press.
And Cadel fights like a girl? What?? These guys are roadies, what do you expect;) You don't get to be a GT contender worrying about the size of your guns eh:p
BTW, Bjork can lay out a serious woop ***:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYyyqIZTvYY
Ooh es mas macho? Cadel Evens?? Orrrrrrrrr Bjork?

A

Anonymous

auscyclefan94 said:
Why did God make Hell?

So there was a place to put Americans once they had died.

Why did he make grammar rules?

So that we could smugly laugh at your ineptitude.

TRENDING THREADS