• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Doping Resources

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
The Clinic has been my go-to site for following doping in not just cycling, but all sports. What other sites, forums, blogs, people to follow on twitter etc, do you frequent or recommend for great info on doping in sport? Any great interviews and documentaries as well.

I would also say that some of the WADA resources are well worth looking at, especially the detailed sample collection and testing proctocols.

UKAD has some good easy to follow advice for coaches/athletes (parents evens), if any of that is relevant to your interests. Probably not what you are looking for specifically, but worth throwing out there.
Other NADOs probably have similar stuff, I'm just most familiar with UKAD and USADA.