• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

E3 Harelbeke March 26, 2021

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win the E3 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm giving van Aert the edge here over van der Poel.

9 people know who will win but won't tell us! Not very social! (But I guess it's because the spoiler rules are to be enforced stricter than before.)
Well we all have the power to travel to the future! However putting our selection of who will win is going to spoil it for the rest of you

Spoiler: Its someone who's competing in the race!

Reactions: Sandisfan
The interesting thing about the E3 is that the tougher hills are far from the finish. After Pater and Kwaremont it's still 38 km to the finish, with only two easy climbs left. That means the big guns have to attack early if they want to get rid of the bigger pack. On the other hand WVA and MvdP could still win in a bunch sprint, but I wouldn't be surprised if they attacked early in the final, also as a test for next Sunday. I'm certainly looking forward to it!

Edit: They will have a gutsy left head wind in the final. Otherwise it's dry and sunny.

Last edited:
when will they come to boonenberg? Somewhere around 3pm? Also amazed how the home of cycling ignores this classic year after year and instead, the play million replay of som skiing event. Today, they actually bring it to perfection, they have planned to replay mens super G from WC finals which did not took place, so they pick yet another random replay. And there are no live pictures of E3 or Catalunya.

Reactions: Sandisfan and Keram

TRENDING THREADS