• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders EF Pro Cycling

Page 66 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Cannondale is set to continue parthership with the team until 2023:

It's not too far off the mark really, they just keep absorbing teams and/or sponsors. This time is slightly different with it just being a sponsor but Bruyneel isn't really wrong here.
Just seeing this now, I think it's a harsh take on Bruyneel's part. Cervelo and Cannondale were both folding their teams anyway; Vaughters just picked up the bike sponsors and gave contracts to riders who might otherwise have been left hanging.

Reactions: pastronef
At least better than Trek, and EF didn't start with their whole A team like them.
TBH I don't quite understand why Bettiol was riding the French race instead of this. Cobbled classics seemed to be kind of a focus for the team in the last few years and they remain the last area of the team that retains (on paper) a good level of depth after the loss of so many good riders after 2020 so I find it disappointing to perform like that in OHN regardless if they chose to send the strongest squad or not.

I feel the team needs some overhaul for 2022- will they have the funds for the right riders, though?

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan
OHN- outside top10 overall
SB- outside top10 overall
PN- outside top10 overall
Tirreno- outside top10 overall
That would have been pretty abysmal start of the season if not for a couple of wins at PN. The loss of quality during last transfer market seems to be visible. The classics team has been particularly dissapointing with Valgren injured and Bettiol and the rest off form.

OHN- outside top10 overall
SB- outside top10 overall
PN- outside top10 overall
Tirreno- outside top10 overall
That would have been pretty abysmal start of the season if not for a couple of wins at PN. The loss of quality during last transfer market seems to be visible. The classics team has been particularly dissapointing with Valgren injured and Bettiol and the rest off form.
Rutsch looks to be in great form, as does Bissegger. They should actually try to ride for them a bit next to Bettiol.

TRENDING THREADS