• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Eneco Tour 2012 Stage 6

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
TT isn't very long so Phinney should win this, allthough Durbridge could do this as well.
This should be pretty good for Boom as well and let's see what the OPQS guys will do. Chav, Terpstra and Kwia.

More importantly will be how Contador rides his TT :)

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Fidolix said:
not TT´ieng for so long in a race will be a handicap.

I don't really agree, even though it's his first TT I don't think that will suffer so much because he has not that much rythm yet as opposed to normal stages.

Obviously i'm not a rider but I don't believe your TT ability will suffer much from it. I mean, the guy is been riding for 6 months a TT lol

Fidolix

BANNED
Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Miburo said:
I don't really agree, even though it's his first TT I don't think that will suffer so much because he has not that much rythm yet as opposed to normal stages.

Obviously i'm not a rider but I don't believe your TT ability will suffer much from it. I mean, the guy is been riding for 6 months a TT lol

Well, of course it´s a handicap, you go faster in a race situation on public road than you do in training on a public road, which is where most TT´s are raced on.
It will always be different in any race situation when you compete, the setup, the closed roads, spectators etc. its just different.

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Hah, I agree he does seem to move about a lot. He commented earlier that he is riding a new bike and are using this as a test in order to make changes/adjustments.

TRENDING THREADS