Eneco Tour (WT) August 6 - 12

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 29, 2012
LaFlorecita said:
Yayy Alberto live on tv, how great is that. I will have to endure the sporza commentators.
What are you talking about? I don't like some of them but at least they know their cycling.

You've ever heard the dutch commentators of eurosport? so awful and nos-people are also trash except boogerd, he knows his ****.

Btw it's gonna be a new guy who is going to commentate.

Miburo said:
What are you talking about? I don't like some of them but at least they know their cycling.

You've ever heard the dutch commentators of eurosport? so awful and nos-people are also trash except boogerd, he knows his ****.

Btw it's gonna be a new guy who is going to commentate.
Yes I agree dutch commentators all such except for michael. But who is this new guy? I hope he takes the place of Wuyts, ugh I hate that man.

Jul 29, 2012
LaFlorecita said:
Yes I agree dutch commentators all such except for michael. But who is this new guy? I hope he takes the place of Wuyts, ugh I hate that man.
You may hate him and I can see why but at least he knows something about cycling.

And yeah some guy replaces him but a new one, he's like 25 orso and De Cauwer is co-commentator btw.

weather could turn nasty on today's stage. Not a whole lot of wind forecasted but rain is definitely possible. Going into Middelburg it could turn out to be echelons anyway though because of the open terrain in Zeeland.

LaFlorecita said:
Yayy Alberto live on tv, how great is that. I will have to endure the sporza commentators.
Sporza is like heaven compared to all the other commentators which language I understand. (Dutch, english and german)
I'm sure that France/Spain and Italy have good commentators as well, but I don't understand them :)

Miburo said:
You may hate him and I can see why but at least he knows something about cycling.

And yeah some guy replaces him but a new one, he's like 25 orso and De Cauwer is co-commentator btw.
I'm fine with any commentator as long as De Cauwer is co-commentator so he can correct the commentator all the time :)

Jan 3, 2011
Bertie afrad of the crashes:

"I really need to run a lot of kilometers to get back in the race rhythm. This is a real race with phases of more than 200 kilometers. There are other riders who are more competent than myself at the moment, as they are in racing rhythm, while I am not, and for me this is a good first try to test my abilities, "said Contador before today's stage of Eneco Tour to Eurosport. Eneco Tour is not a race, which is especially ideal for Contador, as there are some small roads and also the risk that there will crosswind driving. Past years have also seen a lot of crashes in the stage race. Just the thing is also something that worries the Spaniard who runs for Team Saxo Bank - Tinkoff Bank. "It's the only thing I'm a little worried about - to have a problem with a crash, because there are a lot of work behind. We are already thinking about much at the Vuelta and a single crash could mean that it was all for nothing. But we must not think that way: instead, we cross our fingers and enjoy our careers. "

ASK THE COMMUNITY