• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Eneco Tour (WT) August 6 - 12

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Yayy Alberto live on tv, how great is that. I will have to endure the sporza commentators.

What are you talking about? I don't like some of them but at least they know their cycling.

You've ever heard the dutch commentators of eurosport? so awful and nos-people are also trash except boogerd, he knows his ****.

Btw it's gonna be a new guy who is going to commentate.

Miburo said:
What are you talking about? I don't like some of them but at least they know their cycling.

You've ever heard the dutch commentators of eurosport? so awful and nos-people are also trash except boogerd, he knows his ****.

Btw it's gonna be a new guy who is going to commentate.

Yes I agree dutch commentators all such except for michael. But who is this new guy? I hope he takes the place of Wuyts, ugh I hate that man.

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Yes I agree dutch commentators all such except for michael. But who is this new guy? I hope he takes the place of Wuyts, ugh I hate that man.

You may hate him and I can see why but at least he knows something about cycling.

And yeah some guy replaces him but a new one, he's like 25 orso and De Cauwer is co-commentator btw.

LaFlorecita said:
Yayy Alberto live on tv, how great is that. I will have to endure the sporza commentators.

Sporza is like heaven compared to all the other commentators which language I understand. (Dutch, english and german)
I'm sure that France/Spain and Italy have good commentators as well, but I don't understand them :)

Miburo said:
You may hate him and I can see why but at least he knows something about cycling.

And yeah some guy replaces him but a new one, he's like 25 orso and De Cauwer is co-commentator btw.

I'm fine with any commentator as long as De Cauwer is co-commentator so he can correct the commentator all the time :)

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Bertie afrad of the crashes:

"I really need to run a lot of kilometers to get back in the race rhythm. This is a real race with phases of more than 200 kilometers. There are other riders who are more competent than myself at the moment, as they are in racing rhythm, while I am not, and for me this is a good first try to test my abilities, "said Contador before today's stage of Eneco Tour to Eurosport. Eneco Tour is not a race, which is especially ideal for Contador, as there are some small roads and also the risk that there will crosswind driving. Past years have also seen a lot of crashes in the stage race. Just the thing is also something that worries the Spaniard who runs for Team Saxo Bank - Tinkoff Bank. "It's the only thing I'm a little worried about - to have a problem with a crash, because there are a lot of work behind. We are already thinking about much at the Vuelta and a single crash could mean that it was all for nothing. But we must not think that way: instead, we cross our fingers and enjoy our careers. "

TRENDING THREADS