• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Euskaltel introduce internal controls

issoisso said:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/euskaltel-euskadi-announce-anti-doping-programme

Right.......except when Astarloza tested positive their (rabid) defence of him was "we have internal controls and they show nothing abnormal"

Whoopsie :rolleyes:

Read what is stated in the article. They tested 700 times last year, but now they think that is not enough. It may be that they learned something from last year.

But I guess you will never like any measure taken by a team because then you cannot shout at them and accuse them of using doping anymore :rolleyes:

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
I promised someone else on this forum I wouldn't ever answer you, since you do nothing but troll, but here goes:

where do you get the idea that they were the ones to do those 700 controls? Because it certainly isn't anywhere in the article that you tell me to "read"

TRENDING THREADS