• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Eva Maria is no longer

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
There once was a very famous stripper named Eva Maria. She had huge...um, assets. She was popular with many of the Pro's living in Spain. Like them many of her best attributes where not achieved in a "natural' manner. She eventually retired from her profession and married the "Greatest DS in the history of the sport"tm.

I think it is time for me to also retire the Eva Maria user name. Despite posting many times that I am a dude some of you remain confused. Calling me She and sending me PM's asking for dates.

A

Anonymous

workingclasshero said:
:D:D

to be fair i've been looking all over the net for pics of johan's missus. :eek: can't find any :eek:

The reason you can't find any is because they break the server once they are loaded. I will say that she is safe from the Uniballer though, so Johan has no worries there.

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
scribe said:
It sounded like the Spainish version of Ricky Bobby.

Very Ricky Bobby

Here is the Hog's Wedding invite....you would think he was from the southern part of Belgium

zn0tg2.jpg

281yj2b.jpg

A

Anonymous

Race Radio said:
Very Ricky Bobby

Here is the Hog's Wedding invite....you would think he was from the southern part of Belgium

zn0tg2.jpg

281yj2b.jpg

Wow, great hair he had going on. I also have to say that picture of her is one of the most flattering I have ever seen. Their wedding photographer did well with the material with which he had to work.

I think "Ricky Bobby" is being kind. Ricky has class and style.

A

Anonymous

Escarabajo said:
Welcome again. I enjoy your posts.

Where do you get this stuff from?

Well, the properties of those pictures show tinypic.com as the source. That means he scanned them on his computer and uploaded them. I think our friend RR was present at the wedding. I only hope for his sake he wasn't present at the consummation...

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Well, the properties of those pictures show tinypic.com as the source. That means he scanned them on his computer and uploaded them. I think our friend RR was present at the wedding. I only hope for his sake he wasn't present at the consummation...

:eek: Must .. Delete .. Mental .. Image!

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
Erm....what have I stumbled into?

Cmon, she's female, breathing, let's be frank about this- we have standards here?

So he's getting action, and we're pressing little 1cm buttons in cybercafes between bad coffees....

I mean she's already on her back!!!

Na, jokes on us

having said that he does look like that guy from pop group A-Ha. This was the '80's?

A

Anonymous

well come on.. dont keep us in suspense..

NAME NAMES :D

we wanna know who tried to date you...

TRENDING THREADS