• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Everybody needs a little bit of Roglstomp in their lives

Page 386 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
There's a battle between houtdffan and logic is your friend to decide who is the belieber number one, but there's still no winner. It's been a close battle.
Had this post come from a poster who from time to time showed composure, common sense and objectivity, maybe it would actually mean something. But since it's coming from you... ;)
I think i have shown over the course of the past 4 to 5 years that there are few on the forum who have judged and predicted Evenepoel's talents as accurately as i have. Including the negative sides. But you can do your little dance, i don't mind.

Had this post come from a poster who from time to time showed composure, common sense and objectivity, maybe it would actually mean something. But since it's coming from you... ;)
I think i have shown over the course of the past 4 to 5 years that there are few on the forum who have judged and predicted Evenepoel's talents as accurately as i have. Including the negative sides. But you can do your little dance, i don't mind.
What a lack of sense of humor. Chill man. Don't take this so serious.

I never said nothing against your predictions about evenepoel.

Some trivia from local media.

Remco was interviewed at the end of today's stage and said i know what you want me to say. Primož will win tomorrow. Obviously banter.

Roglič interview revealed some interesting things. He was riding S5 on stage 3. Tomorrow he is again leaning towards R5. And what does he do after the stages? He trains some ITT for Giro. Not banter.

Go and seal the deal tomorrow Primož!

Some trivia from local media.

Remco was interviewed at the end of today's stage and said i know what you want me to say. Primož will win tomorrow. Obviously banter.

Roglič interview revealed some interesting things. He was riding S5 on stage 3. Tomorrow he is again leaning towards R5. And what does he do after the stages? He trains some ITT for Giro. Not banter.

Go and seal the deal tomorrow Primož!
Weirdly I feel a possible Carapaz drive-by. He may like to do that when no one's looking and stir things up if he's got any legs. Primoz fans shouldn't assume anything more than Remco fans since this is bonus early-season training for both.

Reactions: Gregor_Slovenia
7fob38.jpg

TRENDING THREADS