• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Everybody needs a little bit of Roglstomp in their lives

Page 146 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
65911586.jpg

So last year he loses the tour in the last TT, one of the biggest heartbreak in cycling history. comes back stronger and wins Liegi.
This year he abandons the tour because of crashes. Comes back stronger and obliterates the Olympics TT.
If he's not a champion, I don't know who is.

Also, I've said like a million times he had zero chances of winning this TT and that Pog should've ridden it. Well I will never ever never ever never rule out out Primoz Roglic again from any race. Even a professional eating competition.
I've been Roglstomped once again.

Last edited:
WOW!!! I slept in and just finished watching. What a Roglastomp he put on All of them!!! What a Champion he is. Knock him down and out and he always gets right back up and Stomps them.
I guess no one will second guess the Slovenian's OC selection now. What a shame WVA didn't do well a TJV sweep of the medals would have been really cool. But Gold and Silver rocks :D

Last edited:
WOW!!! I slept in and just finished watching. What a Roglastomp he put on All of them!!! What a Champion he is. Knock him down and out and he always gets right back up and Stomps them.
I guess no one will second guess the Sovenian's OC selection now. What a shame WVA didn't do well a TJV sweep oof the medals would have really cool. But Gold and Silver rocks :D

Rohan Dennis also joins TJV next year, so technically it is.

I think more 2/3 years for Primoz. But my heart wants 10 years and many more Pog and Rog fights.
if don alejandro can become world champion at 38 then rog, who is still younger in "cycling years" than his biological age, certainly has the potential to do so as well

but even if not, what a palmares he got: 2 grand tours, a momument, olympic gold a bunch of weeklong stageraces, podiums, leaders jerseys & stage wins in all 3 grand tours .. very nice

TRENDING THREADS