• We're giving away a Cyclingnews water bottle! Find out more here!

Teams & Riders Fabio Aru discussion thread

May 19, 2011
already impressive in the ITT climbing part. I think he will win stage 19 and maybe more.

Can he win this Giro?:eek::D

Aug 16, 2011
Fantastic ride by him today. I had him down as a top 10, but if he continues riding like this maybe he could get a podium.

May 5, 2011
Dekker_Tifosi said:
There's still a difference between 5th in a freezing giro mountain stage once, and doing this.
he finished 5th after beng sick through the whole race. From that moment I understood that what we saw today, would happen, it was just a metter of time. ;)

Sep 8, 2009
big fan since dombrowski duel. now let's hope he can stay focused and healthy for the brutal last week. some super attacks are waiting for us

May 5, 2011
jens_attacks said:
big fan since dombrowski duel. now let's hope he can stay focused and healthy for the brutal last week. some super attacks are waiting for us
Aru wasn't far away from Guerinis time today, Nice. (I use your climbing times link, so I need you to post frequently, so I can look at it) ;):p

Jan 11, 2010
Incredibly impressive, definitely traces of Nibali there... but he's better than Nibali was at that age.

What a weird Giro we're having, not idea who's going to be the strongest next.

Mar 9, 2013
Fabio my friend ima huge fan of yours you are a superstar for the future please go for the record in the Giro and never ride the TDF.You can be unique and just ride Giro/Vuelta for 10 years plus your odds will be far better.

Very impressive ride.

His long steady attack was beaty and i loved every second of it.

I hope he keeps getting stronger as the Giro goes by.

To be honest i have been a fan since that Trentino stage last year that Nibali won. His side by side duel with Niemec was pretty cool.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS