• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Federal Prosecutor Doug Miller Assigned to Landis case

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
I think we can all agree that this fine man, Mr Miller, was appointed in order to clear Lance Armstrong's name and insure that that fraud Floyd Landis spends the rest of his life in prison for questioning the myth.

Feb 21, 2010
Visit site
Race Radio said:
I think we can all agree that this fine man, Mr Miller, was appointed in order to clear Lance Armstrong's name and insure that that fraud Floyd Landis spends the rest of his life in prison for questioning the myth.

To question Mr. Armstrong is to question America. And to stand against America, you stand with those who aim to destroy America, the terrorists.

You are either with us, or against us.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Hein should welcome him to the party with a 'cease & desist' letter....

Is it too early in the thread to ask "why are they not chasing Contador" or highlight "that everyone dopes"?? ;)

Kennf1 said:
Good point. But this is just another Warren commission. Nothing to see here.

But I thought it was nothing more than rampant speculation that:

Landis had spoken to the feds
Novtzky had done anything more than talk to Landis
There was even going to be an investigation
That anyone in the federal government was going to take Landis seriously

They convened the Warren Commission to "investigate" (a discussion for a different time and place) the assassination of a US President. Something they kinda had to do no matter what the outcome.

Are you suggesting the governemnt is going to the bother of setting up a dog and pony show for something as relatively insignificant as Floyd Landis and cycling? Seems like a lot of effort for nothing if you believe some on here.

May 26, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:

Is it too early in the thread to ask "why are they not chasing Contador" or highlight "that everyone dopes"?? ;)

Yeah, you're 4 posts early :D

Apr 11, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:

LOL, UCI principals must be having bladder control probs. now, "ceasing up" and all.

No more UCI patsies for some teams to dance with and run circles around.

May 15, 2010
Visit site
In an unrelated story....

In an unrelated story, all Radio Shack Team cars are now carrying depends undergarments in LA's and JB's sizes.

bobs *** said:
In an unrelated story, all Radio Shack Team cars are now carrying depends undergarments in LA's and JB's sizes.

Its great timing by Floyd. Spring them at ToC then knowing they'd be in Europe for Tour prep and Lance can't fight them on his own shores. Must be killing him. Armstrong has to pretend he's still warming up for the Tour and this is just a storm in a teacup when he must be lying awake at night wondering whats going on back in the US and who they're talking to. If I was the Feds I wouldn't talk to Armstrong at all. Let him sweat. Hang on. Thats just what they are doing.

thehog said:
Its great timing by Floyd. Spring them at ToC then knowing they'd be in Europe for Tour prep and Lance can't fight them on his own shores. Must be killing him. Armstrong has to pretend he's still warming up for the Tour and this is just a storm in a teacup when he must be lying awake at night wondering whats going on back in the US and who they're talking to. If I was the Feds I wouldn't talk to Armstrong at all. Let him sweat. Hang on. Thats just what they are doing.

PS I still hear they're going to drag Armstrong back before the Tour.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:

If they were the forum would be dead quiet.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
If they were the forum would be dead quiet.

Ha - ah, have a check of the Contador threads in here. (I am patiently awaiting the results of the tests from the 08 Giro ;) but thats for another thread)

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
thehog said:
PS I still hear they're going to drag Armstrong back before the Tour.

Any idea when? And for those of us who are ignorant in legal proceedings and the like, do they have the power to do this at this point and on what grounds? Thanks.

Apr 11, 2009
Visit site
altark123 said:
Any idea when? And for those of us who are ignorant in legal proceedings and the like, do they have the power to do this at this point and on what grounds? Thanks.

I think it's speculation, stoking the fires. New York Daily News says the investigations is in it's early stages.

Think they would interview Lance near the end. Need to get evidence from many of the principals, former players, if they can, then look for Lance to trip himself up--and for all these contradictions/perjuries, etc., to emerge among liars.

There are too many people involved in the Postal/Discovery story for all of them to keep a skew story straight. It must be why, also, that the RadioShack team strat. vis the Landis allegations now is strict silence.

Can anyone spell P-E-R-J-U-R-Y. It's a big concern for liars.

altark123 said:

On what grounds? No one wants to end up like Roman Polanski. If the Feds want to talk to with you, you don't ignore them and stay aboard. You come home and speak with them. You don't tell them you'll be home in 30 days time. You face the music. Because if you don't they have habit of turning up to your house and busting down the door and tearing the place apart looking for evidence.

They also make you do stuff like this. Confession with tears:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_R9esnDzp0

TRENDING THREADS