Flandis in New Zealand

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
RTMcFadden said:
Maybe because he can't, as his folks are not Amish, they're Mennonite. Maybe we could convince them to convert. We could reason that by doing so, they would help to stop you from embarrasing yourself and boring us with your tripe.


Facts, facts, facts, who cares. The lifeblood of this forum is lies and innuendo. Don't be a stick in the mud and ruin the fun. There are other sites for rigorous and robust debate based on facts. I assure you, the Amish are not offended by some clown trying to link Floyd to their laity. I hear the grammar police are looking for recruits here - no future here being a witness to the facts. Maybe they can convince you to convert.
 
SpeedWay said:
Facts, facts, facts, who cares. The lifeblood of this forum is lies and innuendo. Don't be a stick in the mud and ruin the fun. There are other sites for rigorous and robust debate based on facts. I assure you, the Amish are not offended by some clown trying to link Floyd to their laity. I hear the grammar police are looking for recruits here - no future here being a witness to the facts. Maybe they can convince you to convert.

Interesting statement from someone who has never brought any "facts" to the table on any of these forms. You bring nothing but the spewing of venom and trolling.
 
BikeCentric said:
Interesting statement from someone who has never brought any "facts" to the table on any of these forms. You bring nothing but the spewing of venom and trolling.

You really should put me on ignore since agreeing with a poster about the FACT that Landis is not Amish is an affront to your thin skinned sensibilities. Just spent the last week on another site discussing the upcoming congressional committee hearing in the states on PED policies and the influence it will have on professional sports there. Granted, the posters there don't have an agenda like YOU and others do here, but with all the diverse opinions the "spewing of venom and trolling" card is never played. Looking back I shouldn't have taken the bait. A thread with a generic title of "Flandis cycling in NZ", by default, ends up in the clinic. Priceless.
 
SpeedWay said:
You really should put me on ignore since agreeing with a poster about the FACT that Landis is not Amish is an affront to your thin skinned sensibilities. Just spent the last week on another site discussing the upcoming congressional committee hearing in the states on PED policies and the influence it will have on professional sports there. Granted, the posters there don't have an agenda like YOU and others do here, but with all the diverse opinions the "spewing of venom and trolling" card is never played. Looking back I shouldn't have taken the bait. A thread with a generic title of "Flandis cycling in NZ", by default, ends up in the clinic. Priceless.

Again, you haven't added a single thing to the forum except to tell us you might have actually engaged in a meaningful discussion on some other website while going on to accuse us of having some sort of un-named "agenda." What is your reason for being here?
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
Floyd

There are many reasons Floyd had the year he had. Let him live; it isn't our responsability to crucify him.
I hope Floyd goes to NZ enjoys himself, meet some nice people win or help his teamates win.
In my opinion he was framed in the TdF enhancement case. He is suspect however in my opinion 2/3rds of the top 20 were also enhanced.
Floyd was framed not because he used but because he was an American, and ASO and France and the world are sick of seeing more American TdF victors
My suggestion for the negative is get on your bike, go anaerobic (it is Saturday) and spend some good times with friends and family.
If you want names of Americans who enhanced I have a whole hat of them,going back to the 1900s. But.....why?
 
Jul 11, 2009
791
0
0
flicker said:
There are many reasons Floyd had the year he had. Let him live; it isn't our responsability to crucify him.
I hope Floyd goes to NZ enjoys himself, meet some nice people win or help his teamates win.
In my opinion he was framed in the TdF enhancement case. He is suspect however in my opinion 2/3rds of the top 20 were also enhanced.
Floyd was framed not because he used but because he was an American, and ASO and France and the world are sick of seeing more American TdF victors

My suggestion for the negative is get on your bike, go anaerobic (it is Saturday) and spend some good times with friends and family.
If you want names of Americans who enhanced I have a whole hat of them,going back to the 1900s. But.....why?

IS THOSE DAMN FRENCH AGAIN! THEY JUST CANT STAND AMERICANS WINNING!

Quick put on your alfoil hat and get into the bunker.
 
53 x 11 said:
IS THOSE DAMN FRENCH AGAIN! THEY JUST CANT STAND AMERICANS WINNING!

Quick put on your alfoil hat and get into the bunker.

tin-foil-hat.jpg
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
Yo Kat lover

Now come on now;I love the French and the Afrikan Bauxite miners.I know that you hate Lance, Floyd and Tyler. Git on your bike and ride. We will sing some Nina Hagen songs wilst we stomp the pedals and break the elastic. You all come over to NORCAL and ride with us. We love to ride. Lets, ride Versille and then go visit the Paleontological musseo.