• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Former mechanic Anderson predicts trouble ahead for Armstrong

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
thehog said:
I wonder what she thinks of all this.....

She dodged a bullet on that fella..... Lance told us she wanted babies and pressured him too much. It was all her fault.

She's 48. How many babies did he think she was gonna burden him with?

"Diamond Ring"

We made love all day
In our little hide away

But I blew up our love nest
By making one little request

Diamond ring
Diamond ring
Don't mean anything
Diamond ring
Diamond ring
Should not mean a thing

You could say I do
Hide your negative reviews
You love me you say
But you can't even face the day

- I love her! She needs to write songs for the clinic!

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
thehog said:
I wonder what she thinks of all this.....

She dodged a bullet on that fella..... Lance told us she wanted babies and pressured him too much. It was all her fault.

I wonder if the main issue for him was that SHE was more well known and liked by the general public than he was, and had a larger fan base than he did, especially in the USA.

She definitely passed on a bad option when their marriage engagement ended.

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
BotanyBay said:
She's 48. How many babies did he think she was gonna burden him with?

I agree BB. Also, she is one beautiful woman for 48. Another character note: she worked in inner-city St. Louis with special needs children before she went to California to pursue a career in music.

She's the real deal in my opinion.

Digger said:
She would have been raising them alone with Lance in prison.

I wish she wrote a song about his closet in Girona....

I watch your blood,
Day after day,
but all need is love,
and I'll let you wear your skinsuit like a glove,
and I sorry I didn't know Michele was a man,
but i hope you understand,
That when a girl like me sees coded texts from Michele I just can't help think'n the worst,
But Lance we can make this work.

May 6, 2009
Visit site
TexPat said:
For the record, I was offering my opinion on Jeff Novitsky to an audience mostly unfamiliar with the investigation and the American legal system. I made no claim to be be an expert on either.
Secondly, I don't know you, and accordingly you have no earthly idea what I might actually know. Furthermore, you have demonstrated a complete lack of understanding of the legal proceedings that LA and I were party to.
Stick to what you know--whatever that may be. Or, add a few convolutions to that mass of jelly in your skull by reading more about the case. Then get back to me with your opinion. To fall back on the disgruntled employee with an axe to grind excuse is juvenile and completely illogical.
Of course, I'm more than happy to help you out with furthering your understanding of the case. Perhaps then you'll have a balanced view, since you clearly haven't bothered to find out what I have said under oath.

Kind regards,
Mike Anderson

All I have to say is respect. I mean to come on here and post in what would obviously be an issue that is close to you.

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
jimbob_in_co said:
I agree BB. Also, she is one beautiful woman for 48. Another character note: she worked in inner-city St. Louis with special needs children before she went to California to pursue a career in music.

She's the real deal in my opinion.

Granted our opinion of any woman that survived her health and career issues means little...she obviously moved to a better neighborhood.

Digger said:
You really are so clueless it's ridiculous. Do yourself a favour and read about Mike's case with Lance before making a fool of yourself on here with your ignorance. It's on public record if you can manage to wean yourself off of Lance's tweets for half an hour.

If you think I'm wrong argue your case buddy. Resorting to insult makes you look like a lightweight.

TexPat said:
For the record, I was offering my opinion on Jeff Novitsky to an audience mostly unfamiliar with the investigation and the American legal system. I made no claim to be be an expert on either.
Secondly, I don't know you, and accordingly you have no earthly idea what I might actually know. Furthermore, you have demonstrated a complete lack of understanding of the legal proceedings that LA and I were party to.
Stick to what you know--whatever that may be. Or, add a few convolutions to that mass of jelly in your skull by reading more about the case. Then get back to me with your opinion. To fall back on the disgruntled employee with an axe to grind excuse is juvenile and completely illogical.
Of course, I'm more than happy to help you out with furthering your understanding of the case. Perhaps then you'll have a balanced view, since you clearly haven't bothered to find out what I have said under oath.

Kind regards,
Mike Anderson

I'm very happy (and interested) to take up that offer Mike. You can PM me or alternatively direct me to a link? My apologies for offending you.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Polyarmour said:
I'm very happy (and interested) to take up that offer Mike. You can PM me or alternatively direct me to a link? My apologies for offending you.

why dont YOU PM him directly with your apology and interest,

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Polyarmour said:
Because Mike made the offer of providing me with further information on the case. Didn't you read his post?

you made the accusations, you go and find out what the story is.

you wanna do it right?

introduce yourself to Mike, apologise, explain where you're coming from as a cycling fan, ask him his story and can he provide you with the affadavit as he said, all in his own good time.

regards Poly'jumpthegun'armour

courtesy doesn't exist in the LieStrongologists does it not?

:)

Polyarmour said:
If you think I'm wrong argue your case buddy. Resorting to insult makes you look like a lightweight.

Resorting to insults - slightly hypocritical considering what you said to Mike.

All I have to do to argue my case is say again what i did in my earlier post - go to the troub;e of reading the court papers which are online and then come back on here with your 'axe to grind' bulls***. If you don't want to do that, or are too lazy, then that's your loss.

Poly - if you do a bit of a search here on the form you will find a link ;).

perhaps try the Flandis Letter Links sticky at the top of the clinic.

Have a good read of the rest of the stuff too before starting to throw accusations at TexPat. Some of it is pretty interesting reading

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
JMBeaushrimp said:
I remember having a discussion with a born-again Christian about why I didn't believe in the fairy tale. His rebutal was that "a hundred million people couldn't be wrong".

Mine was "of course they could be".

Or you could have asked him how many Christians were in China and India? Could those 3-4 billion be wrong?

NW

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Polyarmour said:

Why don't you educate yourself first then ask him public questions? This would be the more logical and polite approach. Why should he bother with you? Have you said anything under Oath lately? Ever said anything under Oath to LA? Try accusing LA or defending yourself against him and see what happens.

Hey, why don't you email or visit LA and ask him to allow for retesting of all and any of his lab samples wherever they may be hidden in the World? Why don't you ask LA provocative questions under Oath?

In my estimation Mr. Anderson is a genuine and upstanding individual who despite being bullied by a psychopathic millionaire was able to keep his good name and hold his head up high.

Keep your chin up Mr. Anderson ... revealing days are on the horizon.
NW

TRENDING THREADS