• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Forum meeting

What did she do?

Remind me, what counts as the Balkans again?

I actually thought a meeting on the eve of a cycling race would be good, but depending on the race the hotels could be booked, so not so good.
Refused to attend, can you believe it? :eek:
...Prima donna:rolleyes:

See with the Slovenians about the Balkans... they should know the ways there.

I've already reserved a bedroom for the 2022 Grand Depart.
Gonna watch some standup comedy, pull some ears and drink beers.

Refused to attend, can you believe it? :eek:
...Prima donna:rolleyes:

And how would that have prevented everyone else from meeting up? I'm just not the most social of people.
There was also some talk about meeting up at the TdF start, but that obviously hasn't been possible yet.

And @BlueRoads, I am onto you! You just want us to meet up so you have us all in one place for easy kidnapping.

• Haha
Reactions: jmdirt and sir fly
And how would that have prevented everyone else from meeting up? I'm just not the most social of people.
There was also some talk about meeting up at the TdF start, but that obviously hasn't been possible yet.

And @BlueRoads, I am onto you! You just want us to meet up so you have us all in one place for easy kidnapping.
Yeah!
We're not kids... can't take us for a nap just like that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RedheadDane
I've been wondering, has there ever been a forum get-together in real life? Would anybody be interested?
I mean members come from all over the world, but many are from Belgium or Denmark?
I'd be interested. I think it's more likely to happen when this whole pandemic thing is behind us or at least there are less travel restrictions.
Attending a race together would be cool. Maybe a minor race so there's not too much chaos, overpriced hotels, etc...

• Love
Reactions: BlueRoads
I will attend any forum meet up in Sint Niklaas, Belgium or Morzine France..also if anyone has one of those Volkswagen bug sized pizza ovens at their house..I will go there..any members in Banff British Columbia..I will gladly show up..or if members double down and have the event on same dates as Calgary Stampede..I will show..Any members want to host in Andorra I am down..also Argentina..or Colombia..

I will attend any forum meet up in Sint Niklaas, Belgium or Morzine France..also if anyone has one of those Volkswagen bug sized pizza ovens at their house..I will go there..any members in Banff British Columbia..I will gladly show up..or if members double down and have the event on same dates as Calgary Stampede..I will show..Any members want to host in Andorra I am down..also Argentina..or Colombia..
How about a stop in Eugene, OR while you're on your way up to Banff? I don't have a VW Bug-sized pizza oven, but I do have a '67 VW Bug. :D

TRENDING THREADS