• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Froome Talk Only

Page 398 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
the sceptic said:
Michelle went full genius on twitter today. Would highly recommend everyone to go read it. :D

From what she wrote it seems close to a mental breakdown. I'm still not sure if it's because she's emotionally invested to a high degree or if she's just not the brightest candle on the cake.

Anyway, being kind of the unofficial spokesperson for Froome, it's a problem either way.

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
JimPanzen said:
From what she wrote it seems close to a mental breakdown. I'm still not sure if it's because she's emotionally invested to a high degree or if she's just not the brightest candle on the cake.

Anyway, being kind of the unofficial spokesperson for Froome, it's a problem either way.

LOL :D She pretty much does everything she should not do.

I was going to forgive her for the foul language she posted, but she earned it with this:

Michelle Cound ?@michellecound 15h

Riders today can’t take legal action because “that’s what @lancearmstrong did” - so now we just have to sit & take it.

Tyler Durden ?@fumynm 14h

@michellecound Release the VO2 max and power data. And we WILL KNOW. If Chris is clean? But You/SKY WILL NOT! So deal with it!

Michelle Cound ?@michellecound

@fumynm do your research dumbass, it's on the internet, I tweeted the link to it

1:46 AM - 8 Apr 2014

Emily Frost ?@emilliafrost 4h

“@michellecound: @fumynm do your research dumbass, it's on the ..," honest to god @TeamSky and @chrisfroome, she is a marketing nightmare

Tyler Durden ?@fumynm 4h

@michellecound Not for 2011 until now. U cannot preach clean & act dirty SKY. Re: Insults&name calling, let's show a little class?

She either needs to learn to be less reactive or stop being her BF's spokesperson. It's easy. Just post interesting things like this:

Michelle Cound ?@michellecound Mar 14

Fascinated by the #oscarpistorius trial… interesting to see those syringes in the crime scene photos.
Collapse

4:08 AM - 14 Mar 2014 · Details
Dave Smith ?@ffflow Mar 14

@michellecound rhetorical Q. If you went to the loo in the middle of the night in your bfs house would you feel need to lock the door?

David van Niekerk ?@toonarmyforever Mar 14

@michellecound they have already done tests on those syringes and vials during bail application and he wasn't taking anything illegal

Michelle Cound ?@michellecound Mar 14

@toonarmyforever my query was about the “no needle policy", but it only applies to athletics during the Olympics.

Ciclismo-Espresso ?@CiclismoEspreso Mar 14

@toonarmyforever @michellecound I bet they were just vitamins

Maybe Froomie doesn't keep the injections by the bed? We know Ciclismo-Espresso has no problem with the doping.

Oct 21, 2012
twitter.com
I hate to wish ill on anybody, but imagine the meltdown if Cound and Froome break up. :D

Making yourself the official mouthpiece and defender-in-chief for somebody else, is, incidentally, asking for trouble, and there will be some hearty laughter to be had digging up old tweets when Froome is outed.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
She needs to put down the Twitter.

I offered her some very sane and sincere advice on here as to her approach, but was immediately rebuffed.

It's clearly not healthy for her. She should seriously disconnect from social media until after the Tour—at least. I can't imagine how any of this is any help to Froome either.

Michelle,

Walk. A. Way.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
The other thing is:

If Froome wins the Tour, they both win.

And since he's already won it, they've both won already.

Michelle,

Chris has won.
You have won.
You both win.

Rise above.

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Alphabet said:
She's always been a bit of a maniac on Twitter. Remember in 2012 she had the equivalent of a rapper's feud with Wiggins' wife? So petty. :D

That gives away a distinct lack of class that she is trying to portray exists. Sometimes the veil is lowered and the real Michelle is displayed.

Oct 21, 2012
twitter.com
Yep, and that incident, for me, robs her of any credibility and any chance of objectivity when it comes to her boyfriend. If you're going start a fight with your boyfriend's team leader's wife over non-negotiable orders from the directeur sportif, then you're nothing more than a blind fanboy (or girl, in this case).

TRENDING THREADS