• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Froome Talk Only

Page 979 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
thehog said:
:lol:

2u47ko1.jpg

hog, you need to photoshop that to include *Atomic Jock Race winner and *sand shoe aficionado

Catwhoorg said:
Cycle Chic said:
The point is though - its Sports PERSONALITY Of The Year

And Froome is lacking one !

If Steve "interesting" Davies can win it with his shining personality, the Froome certainly can.

(he will not, but he can)

Steve Davis had enough self-deprecating humour to take the piss out of his lack of personality, which instantly makes him more appealing. Spitting image did him a favour in this regard.

thehog said:
pastronef said:
thehog said:

isnt every fan´s fav rider an all-round great guy in their eyes? ;)

Loving the hashtag... #froomeyforspoty

You have to admit, bots are the bigger nerds than Lance fans back in the day. Imagine a world the things like Spoty are a big deal to your daily life :rolleyes:

Yes it's strange the things people make a big deal of in their daily life :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
So froome was 68,5 at tour and 69 plus at the vuelta yet he climbed faster at the vuelta , these are the things that tell you Froome is not credible at all , please stop this show

telencefalus said:
So froome was 68,5 at tour and 69 plus at the vuelta yet he climbed faster at the vuelta , these are the things that tell you Froome is not credible at all , please stop this show

I don't think Froome was going 100% up the climbs in either tour. He was just trying to stay ahead of his competition, so his competition dictated how fast he needed to go. His heartrate may have gone over 145-150 on a few occassions, but it was pretty much a yawn-fest for Froome. I'm surprised he hasn't fallen asleep ascending an HC mountain.

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
Benotti69 said:
thehog said:
Speaking of body fat..... it's been a lovely day out there in Twitter land.... :cool:

Just need Swart to then up tell us all "just needed to lose the fat" :rolleyes:

qqv2m9.jpg

Most TdF winners are at 6% body fat.

Swart again proven to be untrustworthy. Defending Froome against known knowledge. Lying.

https://www.outsideonline.com/2099881/how-skinny-are-top-tour-de-france-riders-really
i wonder if froome and his friends know that people could see what they said years after , because their statements are really stupid and contradictory , i guess 95 % of cycling fans don't care but these are really bull***

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
Re:

ScienceIsCool said:
10% BODY FAT

Wow.

" In the Classics you can get away with a little extra weight. But to be competitive in the mountains of the Tour de France you have to be between 5% and 6% maximum.”

https://www.bicycling.com/2014-tour-de-france/2014-tour-de-france/nibalis-weight-loss-battle

I guess he never lost the fat...

John Swanson
i seriously think that froome is trolling cycling fans with a little bit of brain , that's no other reason for him to tell these s****

telencefalus said:
Benotti69 said:
thehog said:
Speaking of body fat..... it's been a lovely day out there in Twitter land.... :cool:

qqv2m9.jpg

Swart again proven to be untrustworthy. Defending Froome against known knowledge. Lying.

https://www.outsideonline.com/2099881/how-skinny-are-top-tour-de-france-riders-really
i wonder if froome and his friends know that people could see what they said years after , because their statements are really stupid and contradictory , i guess 95 % of cycling fans don't care but these are really bull***

What was even more intriguing was Lady Michelle of Monaco accosting a cancer patient who has been on hormone replacement,jet drugs (which make you gain weight) for looking like she had 40% body fat. Most charming.

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
thehog said:
telencefalus said:
Benotti69 said:
thehog said:

qqv2m9.jpg

What was even more intriguing was Lady Michelle of Monaco accosting a cancer patient who has been on hormone replacement,jet drugs (which make you gain weight) for looking like she had 40% body fat. Most charming.
i don't want to even comment M.Cound she is not Worth of words

TRENDING THREADS