• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Geelong World Championships 2010: U23 Men's Road Race 159.km

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

davis_123

BANNED
May 4, 2010
Visit site
Winterfold said:
yes it must suck seeing so many fine Aussie riders doing lead out and fetching bottles for HRH Cav :)

They are getting paid massive amounts of money to do it, good on them. If someone offered me 500k a year to clean toilets everyday i'd do it with a smile on my face.

Cav is still a **** sucking ****er though

davis_123 said:
Women's sport means nothing, never has never will.

As for the Hugby I couldn't really care less its for those inbred's up north to play.

This all does not change the fact Cav is a ****er of the highest order, if he thought anymore of himself his head would explode.

Button is about the only decent enough bloke from the UK involved in sport, don't mind him winning F1 races.

I couldn't count the number of sports the UK have invented that they lose to australia in, both rugby's, cricket, we even won 3-1 the last time you played at us that *** game soccer.

Seeing as you are a cycling fan, ie a fan of a sport most of the world doesnt care about, perhaps you shouldnt be dismissing other sports, least of all womens cycling. Emma Pooley is involved in sport. If you dont count Womens cycling as a sport then driving cars round an f1 track sure as hell isnt a sport either. More surprising that you hold f1 in such high esteem while dismissing rugby - (few sports combine strenght technique and speed this much) with childish jokes.

And where do you get off saying every British person involved in sport is not decent, apart from Jenson Button (i have no idea what makes you think he is so superior to all other Britons).

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
davis_123 said:
Women's sport means nothing, never has never will.

As for the Hugby I couldn't really care less its for those inbred's up north to play.

This all does not change the fact Cav is a ****er of the highest order, if he thought anymore of himself his head would explode.

Button is about the only decent enough bloke from the UK involved in sport, don't mind him winning F1 races.

I couldn't count the number of sports the UK have invented that they lose to australia in, both rugby's, cricket, we even won 3-1 the last time you played at us that *** game soccer.

Was it cold in the cave this morning?
I think you aussies constant infatuation with trying and put all things british down says more about your character than I ever could. Get a grip:rolleyes:

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
The Hitch said:
Seeing as you are a cycling fan, ie a fan of a sport most of the world doesnt care about, perhaps you shouldnt be dismissing other sports, least of all womens cycling. Emma Pooley is involved in sport. If you dont count Womens cycling as a sport then driving cars round an f1 track sure as hell isnt a sport either. More surprising that you hold f1 in such high esteem while dismissing rugby - (few sports combine strenght technique and speed this much) with childish jokes.

And where do you get off saying every British person involved in sport is not decent, apart from Jenson Button (i have no idea what makes you think he is so superior to all other Britons).
The guy is an obvious troll, just ignore him.

davis_123

BANNED
May 4, 2010
Visit site
The Hitch said:

I am cycling fan because its the only sport you can see athletes push themselves beyond their limits and crack, sure marathon running is similar but running has never been interesting to watch.

Womens cycling is like watching state level cricket, its still the same sport but its no where near the level of the top stuff.

I get off quite easily saying it, soccer players for one are all just a bunch of ****ers ours included so there goes half the British sporting stars. Pieterson is another prime example, Johnny Wilkinson was another. That is the problem with british athletes, any of them that get good at a sport get full of themselves.

F1 is not a sport its purely racing but if you want to find the ****ers there go no further then one Lewis Hamilton followed closely by M Schumacher and S Vettel. I like Button because he had to work his but off in crap cars and was almost out of a job last year before he won the world title so he doesn't have that arrogant attitude.

As for rugby its not a good game, its just a bunch of brick heads weighing 100kg+ running into each other over and over again. Soccer is another sport I dislike as you will have noticed, I can only watch about 5 minutes of any one game before laughing at how pathetic the *** footballers are diving to the ground over nothing.

If you want a good sport involving a ball try Aussie Rules.

Rugby players cannot keep up with the endurance levels of these guys, the hits are harder and can come from any angles and you get the special goals from impossible positions that match the big soccer strikes.

Jul 30, 2009
Visit site
All we're getting at the moment is Ryder cup this, Ryder cup that...

So Davis, what's your educated opinion on that as a 'sport'??

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
sublimit said:
Whats wrong with somebody wanting a Cav win?

Mathews is a good rider but there are so many quality under 23 riders missing from that race. Adam Blythe aged 21 would have him for breakfast, he had a great win yesterday against miles better riders at the Franco - Belge.
I have a strong dislike for the guy
Winterfold said:
yes it must suck seeing so many fine Aussie riders doing lead out and fetching bottles for HRH Cav :)

Yes I do find it hard to watch.

davis_123 said:
I am cycling fan because its the only sport you can see athletes push themselves beyond their limits and crack, sure marathon running is similar but running has never been interesting to watch.

Womens cycling is like watching state level cricket, its still the same sport but its no where near the level of the top stuff.

I get off quite easily saying it, soccer players for one are all just a bunch of ****ers ours included so there goes half the British sporting stars. Pieterson is another prime example, Johnny Wilkinson was another. That is the problem with british athletes, any of them that get good at a sport get full of themselves.

F1 is not a sport its purely racing but if you want to find the ****ers there go no further then one Lewis Hamilton followed closely by M Schumacher and S Vettel. I like Button because he had to work his but off in crap cars and was almost out of a job last year before he won the world title so he doesn't have that arrogant attitude.

As for rugby its not a good game, its just a bunch of brick heads weighing 100kg+ running into each other over and over again. Soccer is another sport I dislike as you will have noticed, I can only watch about 5 minutes of any one game before laughing at how pathetic the *** footballers are diving to the ground over nothing.

If you want a good sport involving a ball try Aussie Rules.

Rugby players cannot keep up with the endurance levels of these guys, the hits are harder and can come from any angles and you get the special goals from impossible positions that match the big soccer strikes.

Are you Chopper Red?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EY7lYRneHc

You are a wind-up, surely?

davis_123

BANNED
May 4, 2010
Visit site
Andy99 said:
All we're getting at the moment is Ryder cup this, Ryder cup that...

So Davis, what's your educated opinion on that as a 'sport'??

Why would I care about the ryder cup? I am australian we have no involvement in it. I don't mind a round of golf but watching it makes you fall asleep.

Roland Rat said:
Are you Chopper Red?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EY7lYRneHc

You are a wind-up, surely?

HTFU is a great saying

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I have never fully understood this need to flame and insult any other sport then the one(s) you like. Maybe its a way for people to vindicate themselves in their insecure mindset.

TRENDING THREADS