• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

General complaint thread

Page 27 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 20, 2010
Visit site
old foes

Magpies lost to The Blues (AFL).

Normally I would be inconsolable, :D however I hope this is a right kick up the backside...and facilitates getting Collingwood back on track.

On a more significant note, the independence of the media is under threat, we seem inclined to ignore: raping of the environment and exponential population growth, and all of that is a huge bummer :mad:.

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
I am really mad that I have been hearing about how cheap lobster is at the wholesale level and I have seen no price difference anywhere. I love the stuff but it is way to expensive

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
fatandfast said:
I am really mad that I have been hearing about how cheap lobster is at the wholesale level and I have seen no price difference anywhere. I love the stuff but it is way to expensive

$15usd
Puerto_Nuevo_Lobster-Puerto_Nuevo-20000000002575738-500x375.jpg

That's with what you see plus a Margarita and soup

grrrrr..............

grrrrr................everywhere i go there are so many smiley happy people
...............grrrrrrr

then on my way home motorists are trying to knock me off my bike

and back home there is an endless stream of people sticking junk mail through my door...............grrrrrr........................

and smiley happy neighbours letting off noisy fireworks................
.............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............!

a good turn............grrr..............

moo_003.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

walking the dog i spot that the tethered horse has no water........i return with
a bucket and toil carrying water up and down from the burn to fill the horses
tub

i had taken a book i had just bought to read afterwards and left it near the tub while i walked to the burn...............the horse quickly turned the work of fiction.............into 'history'

thanks horse!

Went on what was a - quote: "Pretty good training ride, don't you think?" with the GF yesterday.

We covered just under 37km in 1hour 45 with a tailwind for a significant part...

Now I'm in the dog house for accidently letting slip that I had 3 hours of base allocated, not a recovery ride :(

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
42x16ss said:
Went on what was a - quote: "Pretty good training ride, don't you think?" with the GF.

We covered just under 37km in 1hour 45 with a tailwind for a significant part...

Now I'm in the dog house for accidently letting slip that I had 3 hours of base allocated, not a recovery ride :(

Surely you knew that your GF was going to react in that way? :D

U n b e l i e v a b l e !

ebandit said:
walking the dog i spot that the tethered horse has no water........i return with
a bucket and toil carrying water up and down from the burn to fill the horses
tub

i had taken a book i had just bought to read afterwards and left it near the tub while i walked to the burn...............the horse quickly turned the work of fiction.............into 'history'

thanks horse!

2 days later walking the dog.........again the horse has no water i return
with a bucket and toil up and down hill to fill the horses tub

i step back........job done! the horse comes to see if i have food gets it's
chain wrapped round the tub pulling it over!

so back up and down the hill................i'm worn out......at least it's
a good work - out

time to report the horses owner for negligence

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
blood pressure

Susan Westemeyer said:
Undergoing a 24-hour blood pressure control. The damned thing is trying to squeeze my left arm off. I have to stop typing when it does its thing, and discovered it's probably not the best idea to be driving, either.

This "growing old" stuff is fun -- not!

Susan

Holly brain blow out Batman !
I had to use one of those 24 hour blood pressure arm bands and computer storage on my belt. The Doctor told me to go on with my regular day . I did as I was told . Big mistake .
I went training and soon found out that even a gentle ride that my arm would like totally want to blow itself up. I didn't know what position to hold the arm , up , down , on the bars , in the air signaling I was the winner of some imaginary line . Every time the machine triggers the warning that the blood thingy was about to do its thing , my only thought was oh **** here we go again. By the end of the ride I was getting smarter , I would do approximate timing so I wouldn't be climbing a hill when it did its thing.
I must of really screwed with the results when they read the stats .

So Doc , what did the machine say ? ,,, Ya , fine you are good , he said.
Nurses told me afterward , you were supposed to get off the bike when it does that . LOL . Ya so your heart is doing 400 and you have to get off the bike with a 1 minute warning.
guess that's why they have to practice medicine a lot apparently .
So I feel what you are going thru ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, good luck Susan !

May 18, 2009
Visit site
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...s-fat-acceptance-weight-stigma_n_2631439.html

So, what we have here is some nutjob wallowing in her own low self esteem setting up a tripod, wearing clown clothes, making dumpy poses, and generally clogging up sidewalks making a spectacle of herself. Then she reduces it down the reason people are staring at her must be because she is fat. People are so mean.

She puts the pictures of people looking at her stupid *** on the internet because they are looking at her because she is fat. I would be madder than a MF if I showed up on the internet looking at her dumb ***.

Hey clown. The reason they are looking at you is because you look like an idiot, and they are trying to figure out why there is somebody with a tripod taking pictures of your pathetic ***. Read this crap:

http://haleymorriscafiero.com/about/

Check this out. That lady is staring at her because she is fat. Right.

magnolia1_zps0fd68144.jpg

Some of this is pretty funny. Check out this dude picking his nose while that woman on the right is looking at her like WTF at her stuffing cookies in her mouth:

gelato1_zps9b61f756.jpg

This next one made me laugh pretty hard. Classic.

swing-set1_zps91087d5e.jpg

The kid is pretty funny, but that guy is looking at her like WTF. lol.

TRENDING THREADS