• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

General complaint thread

Page 26 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
craig1985 said:
I think I ate something dodgy as last night I woke up at 4am to go vomit in the toilet.

krebs303 says you are down under. Does that mean under the weather? That could make you feel bad.. hope you feel better. I looked up vomit and it's not nice. I hope you don't get in trouble for saying it here.

krabkakes33
15650_lardnagg.jpg

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Looks like it was self-inflicted by cooking up some eggs for dinner last night that had gone off (and not checking the use-by-date).

Epic fail.

May 6, 2009
Visit site
I haven't been able to find my car keys all week and therefore not being able to drive my car. I check everywhere in my room, even check the rubbish bin outside, and where do I find them, behind the fridge in the kitchen. I guess for some reason I put them on top of the fridge and when I grabbed something they fell down and I wouldn't have heard it land.

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
craig1985 said:
I haven't been able to find my car keys all week and therefore not being able to drive my car. I check everywhere in my room, even check the rubbish bin outside, and where do I find them, behind the fridge in the kitchen. I guess for some reason I put them on top of the fridge and when I grabbed something they fell down and I wouldn't have heard it land.

Not been a good finale of 2011 for you, has it Craig? .... Hoping the New Year is a turn-around for you:)

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
My legs hurt all the time. Cannot remember when some part of them did not hurt in some way. Starting to remember why i gave up cycling 15 years ago to focus on becoming a fat slob.

oldborn

BANNED
May 14, 2010
Visit site
20 000 bloodthirsty spectators at Belgrade, 5000 cops, few burned cars:D Euro handball semi-finals against Serbia and we lost. Is not that sucks:(

oldborn

BANNED
May 14, 2010
Visit site
palmerq said:
do the 5000 count as part of the 20000 :S
They were there just for show off and called after cars starting to burns couple of days before, you should saw those lasers things on ours goalkeeper face:D
Moments while national anthem were playing are precious:D:D
Better than football for sure, like Celtic vs Rangers:eek:

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
oldborn said:
you should saw those lasers things on ours goalkeeper face:D
Moments while national anthem were playing are precious
Better than football for sure, like Celtic vs Rangers
serbs using dodgy tactics....... The police have taken most of the fun out of the old firm games :S errr I mean they have made it more about the football and everyone is starting t notice how bad the football is ....

oldborn did you vote to join the eu, I dont think it was cycling news poll so you could have :S

oldborn

BANNED
May 14, 2010
Visit site
palmerq said:
serbs using dodgy tactics....... The police have taken most of the fun out of the old firm games :S errr I mean they have made it more about the football and everyone is starting t notice how bad the football is ....

oldborn did you vote to join the eu, I dont think it was cycling news poll so you could have :S
real firms buses are sent back from border, Serbs did not allowed them crossing:D they only burned Audi6 and expensive cars, and women cars:eek:
damn you and EU thing, of course I did not vote for, only 43% population get voted, scam for sure.
I heard Scotland is going to held referendum too;)

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
oldborn said:
I heard Scotland is going to held referendum too;)

yes it looks like it, in 2014, year of the commonwealth games :S... I think the newspapers propaganda will win though and we will stay part of blighty but I shall be voting otherwise :cool:

I think I will even donate some money to snp to aid them :S

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Holland were supposed to host the European Championships in women's handball. Six months before the whole thing, they pull out and the EHF needs to find a new host.
What the **** :rolleyes:

May 18, 2009
Visit site
It ****es me off that US beer makers are not reqd to put the alcohol % on their label.

Nevertheless, methinks Budlight has been scrimping. Lately, regardless of how much of it I drink, there is no effect and I have been drinking that beer for years.

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
ChrisE said:
It ****es me off that US beer makers are not reqd to put the alcohol % on their label.

Nevertheless, methinks Budlight has been scrimping. Lately, regardless of how much of it I drink, there is no effect and I have been drinking that beer for years.

Ah man that must suck. It's my usual method of differentiation between beers that are the same price and generally average tasting.

May 18, 2009
Visit site
Caruut said:
Ah man that must suck. It's my usual method of differentiation between beers that are the same price and generally average tasting.

When you live in the US, and consume as much beer as I do which is over 2 cases/wk sitting around doing nothing constructive, then you just buy the mass produced stuff like Bud and Coorslight. You settle on one and that is your deal for the remainder of life. I am at a confusing crossroads I didn't anticipate in this suddenly weak Budlight dilemma lol.

My favorite is Grimbergen and sometimes I will go find that and buy some, but that is the issue. You gotta go find it....it's not at the gas station. I have never found a beer I don't like in Europe, which I assume is where you are at. Probably because I am used to drinking ****ty US beers.