• We're giving away a Cyclingnews water bottle! Find out more here!

General News Thread

Page 70 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 15, 2009
842
0
0
Milano – sanremo: 25 teams invited
acqua & sapone (ita)
ag2r la mondiale (fra)
androni giocattoli (ita)
bmc racing team (usa)
cofidis, le credit en ligne (fra)
colnago - csf inox (ire)
euskaltel-euskadi (esp)
farnese vini - neri sottoli (gbr)
fdj (fra)
geox-tmc (esp)
htc-highroad (usa)
katusha team (rus)
lampre-isd (ita)
liquigas-cannondale (ita)
movistar team (esp)
omega pharma-lotto (bel)
pro team astana (kaz)
quick step cycling team (bel)
rabobank cycling team (ned)
saxo bank sungard (den)
sky procycling (gbr)
team garmin-cervelo (usa)
team leopard – trek (lux)
team radioshack (usa)
vacansoleil - dcm pro cycling team (ned)
 
Feb 25, 2010
3,799
0
0
joy118118 said:
Milano – sanremo: 25 teams invited
acqua & sapone (ita)
ag2r la mondiale (fra)
androni giocattoli (ita)
bmc racing team (usa)
cofidis, le credit en ligne (fra)
colnago - csf inox (ire)
euskaltel-euskadi (esp)
farnese vini - neri sottoli (gbr)
fdj (fra)
geox-tmc (esp) htc-highroad (usa)
katusha team (rus)
lampre-isd (ita)
liquigas-cannondale (ita)
movistar team (esp)
omega pharma-lotto (bel)
pro team astana (kaz)
quick step cycling team (bel)
rabobank cycling team (ned)
saxo bank sungard (den)
sky procycling (gbr)
team garmin-cervelo (usa)
team leopard – trek (lux)
team radioshack (usa)
vacansoleil - dcm pro cycling team (ned)
Thank God, RCS doesn't completely forget them :) not that they'll be able to do a lot in MSR, but still, being strong in there might earn them the Giro invitation
 
Jun 16, 2009
3,083
0
0
47th Presidential Cycling Tour Of Turkey (April 24 to May 1)

22 Teams - World Tour
Garmin-Cervélo
Omega Pharma-Lotto
Lampre-ISD
Liquigas-Cannondale
Saxo Bank SunGard
Astana

Pro-Continental
Colombia Es Pasión - 4/72- Café De Colombia
Cofidis
Francaise des Jeux
Colnago-CSF Inox
Androni Giocattoli
Veranda's Willems-Accent
Farnese Vini - Neri Sottoli
Team Netapp
Team SpiderTech powered by C10
De Rosa-Ceramica Flamina
Caja Rural
Skil Shimano
Team Type 1
Andalucia Caja Granada

Continental
Manisaspor Cycling Team
Konya - Torku Seker Spor - Vivelo

Stages (no prologue)
24-4 | stage 1. Istanbul – Istanbul 121k
25-4 | stage 2. Kusadasi – Turgutreis 181k
26-4 | stage 3. Bodrum – Marmaris 166k
27-4 | stage 4. Marmaris – Pamukkale 209k
28-4 | stage 5. Denizli – Fethiye 221k
29-4 | stage 6. Fethiye – Finike 194k
30-4 | stage 7. Tekirova – Manavgat 135k
01-5 | stage 8. Side – Alanya 160k
 
Good news for Geox & Colombia es Pasion :)

Quite a lot more teams in the Tour of Turkey this year with Saxo, Astana, Lotto, Garmin and now two Turkish teams. The stages are mostly similar or the same, but it should be good.
 
The first few posts i read on this thread i was ****ed off. No Geox at the Tirreno or Paris Nice. The team is about to fold:(

Then i read that Colombia es Passion is at the Tour of Turkey and that Geox are at the spring classic.

Few. Its cheered me up. They NEED to be at the Giro.
 
The Hitch said:
Few. Its cheered me up. They NEED to be at the Giro.
Menchov vs Di Luca round two :D


If Geox get in to the Giro, the gap between the Giro and Tour is going to get a lot wider this year, taking into account the parcours and the fact Andy is out there alone at the top now.
 
Sep 9, 2009
6,019
0
0
The Hitch said:
The first few posts i read on this thread i was ****ed off. No Geox at the Tirreno or Paris Nice. The team is about to fold:(

Then i read that Colombia es Passion is at the Tour of Turkey and that Geox are at the spring classic.

Few. Its cheered me up. They NEED to be at the Giro.
*phew.

Lucky for you I was here to prevent injury.
 
Sep 8, 2009
13,779
0
0
luckyboy said:
Menchov vs Di Luca round two :D
oh don't start me.one of the finest battles in cycling i've ever seen.
the look from the killer's face when the pope was kissing the ground=tour de france 2008+ tour de france 2009.it was just saying "don't get up,die there you fuccin commie!"

also nice to see that cafe de colombia will be invited in turkey.is a very nice race.
 
Feb 25, 2010
3,799
0
0
jens_attacks said:
oh don't start me.one of the finest battles in cycling i've ever seen.
the look from the killer's face when the pope was kissing the ground=tour de france 2008+ tour de france 2009.it was just saying "don't get up,die there you fuccin commie!"

also nice to see that cafe de colombia will be invited in turkey.is a very nice race.
why was Di Luca on a normal road bike and normal wheels?
 
Sep 8, 2009
13,779
0
0
Michielveedeebee said:
why was Di Luca on a normal road bike and normal wheels?
"I started with a road bike because rain started to come down and I didn't want to risk it. I gave it everything,"

it wouldn't have mattered anyway.
 
Mar 18, 2009
4,149
0
0
Contador has been officially contacted by the spanish federation. He'll receive a 1 year suspension.

*Waits for WADA's reaction*
 
Sep 8, 2009
13,779
0
0
lol.and i'm not even a contador fan.just i can't stand how they treat professional cycling,the genius acne kid of professional sports.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS