• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

General News Thread

Page 500 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I didn’t want to post in 3 riders threads but short commentary on Contador, Armstrong, Valverde, and Cavendish’s comeback after seizure, cancer, 2017 crash, and 2017-2020.
Contador 0:00-3:45
Armstrong 3:46-7:24
Valverde 7:25-9:19
Cavendish 9:20-12:30

By a YouTuber who used to make a lot of cycling videos but has had to remove almost all of them from copyright from ASO.

View: https://youtu.be/QYzz4Jk-iko

• Wow
Reactions: noob
Reactions: Sandisfan
I know this isn't technically road related, but that Colin Strickland/Mo Wilson story is nuts. A love triangle gone horribly wrong -- nothing like being able to buy a Sig-Sauer over the counter.

His career is probably done, whatever his culpability. Remember when EF wanted him to ride P-R a few years ago?

So tragic for Wilson and so pointless -- a star in any discipline (not sure how much road she's done but clearly had the engine for it).

I know this isn't technically road related, but that Colin Strickland/Mo Wilson story is nuts. A love triangle gone horribly wrong -- nothing like being able to buy a Sig-Sauer over the counter.

His career is probably done, whatever his culpability. Remember when EF wanted him to ride P-R a few years ago?

So tragic for Wilson and so pointless -- a star in any discipline (not sure how much road she's done but clearly had the engine for it).

Yeah, Strickland‘s career in cycling might be damaged, or even finished.

Kaitlin Armstrong could have fled to New York, apparently. If they arrest her, and she is guilty, she could even face death penalty (!), if it was first-degree murder…

Yeah, Strickland‘s career in cycling might be damaged, or even finished.

Kaitlin Armstrong could have fled to New York, apparently. If they arrest her, and she is guilty, she could even face death penalty (!), if it was first-degree murder…

Reading a bit in social media, I get the impression that some people even believe now that the murder suspect, Kaitlin Armstrong, could have committed suicide within the last days…

Strickland in the meantime lost nearly all sponsors; RedBull is the only, or the biggest, sponsor, still supporting him.

• Wow

TRENDING THREADS