• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

General News Thread

Page 102 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
Goodbye Mark,
never saw a guy wick 165 cranks like you could..as per you. Crazy man and a great one. To all you did for San Diego bike racers, thank you. Horner is in the tour,I remember you talking to him at Morley Field and on an Alpine ride about leg speed .RIP.true definition of fearless

fatandfast said:
Goodbye Mark,
never saw a guy wick 165 cranks like you could..as per you. Crazy man and a great one. To all you did for San Diego bike racers, thank you. Horner is in the tour,I remember you talking to him at Morley Field and on an Alpine ride about leg speed .RIP.true definition of fearless

Yes i recall Mark Whitehead just tearing it up in the early 80's when I started. That Autofast Freight jersey would clear the pack very quickly. He was something special for sure.

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
Several attacks from Pooley steadily thinned the group, but the one rider that the World time trial champion was consistently unable to drop was Vos.

:D

pretty impressive.
If she can pull this off - still skeptical - I rate this as her most impressive victory to date.

TRENDING THREADS