• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Gent - Wevelgem: March 31st, 2019

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

tomorrow said:
why the hell have we no pictures, I have no problem if the whole race is covered in the tv, but they could have at least moto footage placed online exactly for this reason, that for once, we have some action early
i would recon the cameras (and helicopters) are focused on the women peloton (7km to go)...

Re: Re:

glassmoon said:
tomorrow said:
why the hell have we no pictures, I have no problem if the whole race is covered in the tv, but they could have at least moto footage placed online exactly for this reason, that for once, we have some action early
i would recon the cameras (and helicopters) are focused on the women peloton (7km to go)...

which we have no pictures of either.

Re: Re:

tomorrow said:
glassmoon said:
tomorrow said:

which we have no pictures of either.
tiz has them perfectly clear ;)

Re:

Salvarani said:
Ackermann riding for Sagan today?

Or if they are both there if it comes down to a sprint they will both contest it?

well, from the first pictures it seems exactly vice versa. Why is Sagan working? He should either attack on kemmelberg or stay sheltered and wait while they are caught by some attackers from the peloton.

TRENDING THREADS