• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Gent Wevelgem

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
EISEL! \o/

*clap clap clap*

EISEL! \o/

*clap clap clap*

EISEL! \o/

*clap clap clap*

EISEL! \o/

*clap clap clap*

EISEL! \o/

*clap clap clap*

(and so on)

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
anyone got coverage links?

My normal feeds (euro 1 and 2 france) are showing track and motoGP...

not steephill though, doesn't work in China..

Eisel seems very strong, but despite his strength and Hincapie's I have to think that the two Lotto boys should be able to play this out.

Roelandts attacks with 1km to go. Eisel and Hincapie bring him back, slowly, painfully, and then Gilbert attacks and takes it.

Moondance said:
Eisel seems very strong, but despite his strength and Hincapie's I have to think that the two Lotto boys should be able to play this out.

Roelandts attacks with 1km to go.
Eisel and Hincapie bring him back, slowly, painfully, and then Gilbert attacks and takes it.
A bit sooner than I predicted.... Not looking good now. Was shut down right quick.

TRENDING THREADS