• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro del Trentino

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Seeing the field in this race, are the hospitals and clinics full up in Italy, for the riders prepping up with their medicine(s).

Green Tea

BANNED
Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Some of you guys are funny to me.

Why does every good performance these days have some forum member relating it too doping???.

Is it jealousy?.

I think (In terms of training methods) many forum members on here are behind the times honest IMO, of what guys like Cancellara do to win races & supplement there cycling out side of long rides.

I mean ask them?. "Well the best rider is the guy who cranks his bike in training the longest". Wrong!. Is it the guy who cranks his bike in training the longest & dopes EPO?" Wrong"

Times have moved on & so have training methods which outweigh doping. Cancellara realises this.

I'm gonna start training to be a 100m track sprinter. I'm just going to dedicate all my training hours to running down a lonely track all day. That will make me great :confused:

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Green Tea said:

Why does every good performance these days have some forum member relating it too doping???.

Is it jealousy?.

I think (In terms of training methods) many forum members on here are behind the times honest IMO, of what guys like Cancellara do to win races & supplement there cycling out side of long rides.

I mean ask them?. "Well the best rider is the guy who cranks his bike in training the longest". Wrong!. Is it the guy who cranks his bike in training the longest & dopes EPO?" Wrong"

Times have moved on & so have training methods which outweigh doping. Cancellara realises this.

I'm gonna start training to be a 100m track sprinter. I'm just going to dedicate all my training hours to running down a lonely track all day. That will make me great :confused:

excuse me Sir, something just arrived for you

whambulance.jpg

Green Tea

BANNED
Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I know but I would rather be a whiner than a hater who was behind the times, putting every success down to doping.

I mean come on, give credit where credits due. Was Cancellara caught doping in his last 2 victories?

Must be missing something there.

So lets all speculate like ignornant p**ck's.

Speculate, speculate, speculate... No facts, just speculate. Gotta be the dope. Surely having the "strongest" legs in the peleton does nothing for max applicable power on a flat stage.

Green Tea

BANNED
Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Ha Ha Ha... You put Cancellaras performance down to isometric training. Ha Ha Ha... Do you put it down to the kettlebells on the tour bus. Ha Ha Ha... What about the tons of bodyweight exercises he does. Ha Ha Ha Ha... What about the work in the gym?. Ha Ha Ha... What about his increased strength from pulling weights. Ha Ha Ha...

You got it all wrong Fab. Just crank the bike. Its an aerobic sport. Ha Ha Ha.

Shame Cancellara wasn't suffering or breathing heavily. So is it aerobic???... Not according to his performance. He just powered the pedals harder than anybody else.

Seems like them kettlebells are doing something after all. Nah, gotta be the dope.. How can Fab possibly beat guys with higher VO2's?.

Get with the times. Jesus Christ.

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Green Tea said:

Is it jealousy?.

Check out the roster for the race!

Green Tea

BANNED
Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
flicker said:
Check out the roster for the race!

Checked it.

Also checked the Michael Phelps & Usain Bolts roster which there dominating<<< Dope, Epo... Sorry... You can't dominate rosters, duh. Silly me. There honking too.

Ferminal said:
carboncrank?

Why the freak can't the admin here run a script against the database that spits out a list of user's with the same IP then ask the members to explain the situation? There are a whole bunch of users who are seem to be sock puppets of regular members that were created simply to troll. This is getting ridiculous.

ianfra

BANNED
Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
flicker said:
Seeing the field in this race, are the hospitals and clinics full up in Italy, for the riders prepping up with their medicine(s).

I think you should be in hospital flicker, preferably the psychiatric one!

TRENDING THREADS