• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro dell'Emilia 2021 (02.10.)

Casalecchio di Reno › Bologna Santuario San Luca (195 km)

Trek - Segafredo (Brambilla)
Deceuninck - Quick Step (Evenepoel, Almeida, Cattaneo, Bagioli)
Israel Start-Up Nation (Hermans, De Marchi)
Lotto Soudal (Wellens, Vanhoucke)
Team Qhubeka NextHash (Pozzovivo)
Groupama - FDJ (Valter, Pinot)
INEOS Grenadiers (Yates, Geoghegan Hart)
EF Education - Nippo (Urán, Guerreiro)
UAE-Team Emirates (Pogacar, Ulissi, Hirschi, Formolo)
Team BikeExchange (Nieve, Kangert)
Team Jumbo-Visma( Roglič, Kruijswijk, Vingegaard, Bennett)
Astana - Premier Tech (Vlasov, Sobrero)
AG2R Citroën Team (Cosnefroy)
BORA - hansgrohe (Fabbro, Aleotti)
Team TotalEnergies (Vuillermoz, Latour)
Team Arkéa Samsic (Quintana)
Gazprom - RusVelo
Vini Zabù
Androni Giocattoli - Sidermec (Pellaud)
EOLO-Kometa
Bardiani-CSF-Faizanè
General Store Essegibi F.lli Curia
Work Service Marchiol Vega
Giotti Victoria - Savini Due

Bildschirmfoto-2021-09-27-um-16-01-16.png

Valico di Monte Luminasio

Monte_Luminasio_Luminasio_profile.gif

San Luca

stage-1-san-luca.jpg

Nah...a 10% better Remco will beat Almeida in a sprint for the win
I don't think either of them are gonna win this :D But I am very curious who QS are riding for. My wild guess is both. In a sprint I would guess Almeida is faster than Remco. In an attack Remco lasts at least ten times as long as Almeida. Have they been in a race together since the giro even?

It's 2021, I can watch random chess tournaments on legal livestreams.
Upcoming: Over 100 years old, one of the oldest cycling classics....
Previous winners include Coppi, Bartali, Merckx, Rommiger, Ullrich, Basso, Quintana, Roglic...
We have a stacked starting list...

... and the only way to watch this is through Italian Television.

Nice.
So does RAI not do a livestream of their broadcast, just television?

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan and noob
It's 2021, I can watch random chess tournaments on legal livestreams.
Upcoming: Over 100 years old, one of the oldest cycling classics....
Previous winners include Coppi, Bartali, Merckx, Rommiger, Ullrich, Basso, Quintana, Roglic...
We have a stacked starting list...

... and the only way to watch this is through Italian Television.

Nice.

From the same country which has problems broadcasting wet stages in the Giro. Imagine if it's raining on Saturday?

Now I'm also concerned about missing Milan-Turin & Lombardia as well (I can't see them listed on Eurosport). It would be a pretty underwhelming end to the season to miss these races because of TV rights issues.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan and noob
First info I saw was no, only an option via satellite TV and decoder (lol) but someone else said it'll be on their homepage but obviously you'd need a VPN.
I don't know what do you mean by "their homepage" but to watch the streaming of Rai channels you should go on Raiplay.

Anyway italian races (except RCS's ones) are all streamed by PMG Sport without restrictions, also on Facebook.

not anymore, this stopped in 2019 already, I think. The broadcasting rights are back with RAI.
Does RAI have a streaming service for people in Italy who don't have a TV or are not at home? In the Netherlands there is the NPO app which lets you watch national channels on PC or smartphone. In Belgium there is VRTnu, Auvio and VTMgo. But i don't know if this is something most broadcasts do across Europe or not.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS