• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2015 stage 19: Gravellona Toce–Cervinia 236km

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 27, 2015
Visit site
Re:

barmaher said:
Is Betancur in the break or not? I only ask because he is not in the lists, but people are mentioning him.

Also what time are live pictures?

....engages Kelly mode.

Certainly Lexman, I thought Lotto Soudal would make it majorly interesting on the general classement today, with the Director Sportif sending guys up the road big time.

Just don't count on Eurosport unless you want to watch Tennis...

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Re:

2 legens next to each other. Great to see Juan Mauricio is back at the Giro!

CGIlxYvWcAAfprn.jpg

To be honest, I expect Landa to take at least this stage if not today's and tomorrows. In that case he would become the most honorable mountains jersey winner in a grand tour since Emanuele Sella. Actually even more honorable than Rasmussen, Virenque and Quintana.

Still got hope for Steven Kruiswijk of course.

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
13:34 110 km
Media dopo la 3 h. di corsa: 45,900 Km/h. ???

If the average is 45.9km/h they must be at 137.7 km. Not at 110.
It doesn't make sense

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
Re: Giro d'Italia 2015 stage 19: Gravellona Toce–Cervinia 23

If an Astana rider was in the break they would have been a chance to survive today. As Astana are after stage wins now that they have conceded the GC and want to keep Aru on the podium, they have no one up the road so of course they are chasing. One of the Astana's will try and bridge to the break on the first climb.

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
Re: Re:

No_Balls said:
DDavies said:
Christopher Juul said in a interview today that Contador will try to get his stage win tomorrow on Sestriere.

Meaning that he is going for today then. Sestrieres is really not that steep and more suited for Landa in current form.

Yeah thanks to Astana it looks like it will be today instead. :D

Apr 26, 2010
be.net
Re: Giro d'Italia 2015 stage 19: Gravellona Toce–Cervinia 23

I'm almost sure that Landa won't win any stage. For one he did look quite tired yesterday, and second I think Astana will prefer to keep him in the service of Aru (to secure the sardinian's position on the podium) since AC's lead is way too big to even dream of recuperating.