• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia Giro d'Italia 2021 stage 16: Sacile - Cortina d'Ampezzo 212km

Page 40 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

??

• Total voters
I would say we can make a petition for a Giro takeover by ASO but in second thinking that week in October where we look at the profiles and get excited before the disappointment begins to appear is better than anything they come up for the Tour.

aEbe00b.png

TCaQjIZ.png

Lol at this German Eurosport commentating behaving like this is completely normal and average and nothing's happening at all anyway... we will soon see Bernal at the finish and everything, so all fine, let's talk about food and some general stuff... yeah, no pictures, not worth mentioning...
I mean you have to admire them... but it just makes me angrier :))

Reactions: solo80k

TRENDING THREADS