• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia Giro d'Italia 2023, stage 21: Roma - Roma 126 km

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I think Rog should ride the Tour
He would be a great back up to Jonas and in case anything happens he may get a chance ...you never know with Covid and crashes
And its not like he had that much pressure in the Giro

Wonder how much time was lost yesterday changing helmets and the impact of INOES's approach for riders to not recc the climb

Seemingly Rog was obsessed with the climb having walked up it, ran up it and cycled up it several times even yesterday morning when INEOS were tucked up in bed...the man had a plan

I think Rog should ride the Tour
He would be a great back up to Jonas and in case anything happens he may get a chance ...you never know with Covid and crashes
And its not like he had that much pressure in the Giro

Wonder how much time was lost yesterday changing helmets and the impact of INOES's approach for riders to not recc the climb

Seemingly Rog was obsessed with the climb having walked up it, ran up it and cycled up it several times even yesterday morning when INEOS were tucked up in bed...the man had a plan
I don't think he walked it or ran up it, that was just a throwaway line when they asked him if he was ever up the mountain and he said he was there by foot a long time ago. Unless I am not aware of more recons he did..

Sounds like Roglic learned from Pogacar at the 2020 Tour,
"It was not just me, it was all the team. We did a reconnaissance and I knew every corner, every pothole in the road, I knew when to accelerate and that's congrats to all the team. I pushed to the end and I made it."

Sounds like Roglic learned from Pogacar at the 2020 Tour,
"It was not just me, it was all the team. We did a reconnaissance and I knew every corner, every pothole in the road, I knew when to accelerate and that's congrats to all the team. I pushed to the end and I made it."
Maybe not every pothole. He knows one a lot better now.

UAE and Almeida

FxOdM-pWwAYPljl

FxOdM-qXoAIKIaW