• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia Stage 5: Novara - Novi Ligure (162km)

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
You are like Don Quichote, fighting windmills that you see as enemies, please stop.

I haven't said a word about BMC 'weak performance' and the last sentence you wrote is a straight out lie. I don't think that. You clearly don't know me well. I warn you now, because I have a very very bad. thing against liars.Stop being Paranoid.

Well stop whinghing about Vacansoleil not getting an invite. You have been going on about it for a while and your hate for evans is unbelievable so it would be reasonable to make that inference that I did of your post. Your bolded sentence is a lie in itself. Hypocrite.

Susan, not insulting DT but just having a freindly arguement.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
Well stop whinghing about Vacansoleil not getting an invite. You have been going on about it for a while and your hate for evans is unbelievable so it would be reasonable to make that inference that I did of your post. Your bolded sentence is a lie in itself. Hypocrite.

Hey ACF...I think if it is ok for you to bludgeon everyone with Cadel talk...there is no reason Dekker Tifosi can't keep the sham of the Vacansoleil non invite going...no real difference. Also, you seem to be the only one that inferred a slight to BMC from his original post...

auscyclefan94 said:

I don't hate Evans, so again, you are lying about me. This is the last time I am going to take that.

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
I am a bit behind with the Tivo with all the American Idol and Dancing with the stars catch up

So I just watched stage 5. good to see a breakaway stay off the front.

I was looking for thoughts on why the Main group might have pulled up short and what team specifically sat up etc but you guys are too busy weeing in the wind

carry on

for what it is worth I hate evans ;)

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Susan Westemeyer said:
Everybody want to stop with the name-calling and personal crap voluntarily now, or do I have to hand out some temporary vacations?

Susan

Did you see this movie?

"I don't fing believe this! Can everyone stop getting shot?"

this thread reminds me of Lock Stock....

TRENDING THREADS