• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

God dam pop up ads

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Ferminal testing polls

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Best FF add-ons:

WOT (Web of Trust, stops those rouge sites in its tracks)
Adblock Plus and Adblock Plus Filter Uploader (to keep up to date)
Flashblock (you need to click on all flash Kwrap to have it play)
NoScript (it is a pain when you first install it but after a while it will be your saving grace of any possible malware, you need to activate any script a site runs, and some run way too many)

Chrome has the Adblock and Flashblock add-ons as well, not sure about the rest.

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
TeamSkyFans said:
i dont think i could live without opera speeddial now. have over 60 sites on my speeddial. :D

I'm using Opera now. Its works well with feeds particulary with the Turbo thing enabled (slow connections at the weekend particularly) I managed to get the Sports-livez stuff to work whereas more often or not nothing would happen with Firefox - just a blank screen.

Having a bit of trouble with the master password though but I can live with that. Its a small memory footprint anyway overall and so its not a problem with keeping F Fox if it plays up with anything, but Firefox is so slow for me and has been useless recently anyway.

TRENDING THREADS