GP Camaiore 28.02.13

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2011
10,821
0
0
"Switch off Andy Schleck ( Leopard Radioshack ) but we could not expect it. Mount Pitoro decide the race ... 22 seconds for 4 to control"
What does that mean? :confused: Google translate being confusing.
 
May 28, 2012
2,779
0
0
Afrank said:
"Switch off Andy Schleck ( Leopard Radioshack ) but we could not expect it. Mount Pitoro decide the race ... 22 seconds for 4 to control"

What does that mean? :confused: Google translate being confusing.
'Andy quit. We couldn't expect more from him.' Or something like that... :D
 
Aug 16, 2011
10,821
0
0
Pentacycle said:
'Andy quit. We couldn't expect more from him.' Or something like that... :D
:mad:
I give up. :(

Edit:
maltiv said:
Think it just means he's dropped. Don't see why he'd quit the race as he was in the peloton with 40 km to go. Not that hard to do 40 km alone...
Really hope this is the case, I don't want to give up on Andy.
 
Jan 24, 2013
378
0
0
Did andy quit or is he just dropped? Someone who knows italian should help with the translation instead of us making asumptions
 
Mar 31, 2010
18,137
1
0
gruppeto993 said:
Did andy quit or is he just dropped? Someone who knows italian should help with the translation instead of us making asumptions
I already said,. it means he's not in front group and front group is still 80 guys big. he may have been dropped long time ago already
 
Jul 4, 2012
16
0
0
gruppeto993 said:
Did andy quit or is he just dropped? Someone who knows italian should help with the translation instead of us making asumptions
Says on twitter he's just been dropped
 
if suddenly they won't go some crazy tempo, it will probably sagans race to loose. I wasn't that optimistic at the start of the race but we'll see. Thought it would be much smaller group by now.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY