• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

GP Camaiore 28.02.13

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
HiCadence said:
I'd imagine that Meme will be getting alot of use this season lol!

More like, after the TTT in July: Froom has the yellow jersey,

Pentacycle said:
and_it_s_gone_by_celeith-d5div3y.jpg

:cool::D

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
"Switch off Andy Schleck ( Leopard Radioshack ) but we could not expect it. Mount Pitoro decide the race ... 22 seconds for 4 to control"

What does that mean? :confused: Google translate being confusing.

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Afrank said:
"Switch off Andy Schleck ( Leopard Radioshack ) but we could not expect it. Mount Pitoro decide the race ... 22 seconds for 4 to control"

What does that mean? :confused: Google translate being confusing.

'Andy quit. We couldn't expect more from him.' Or something like that... :D

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Pentacycle said:
'Andy quit. We couldn't expect more from him.' Or something like that... :D

:mad:
I give up. :(

Edit:
maltiv said:
Think it just means he's dropped. Don't see why he'd quit the race as he was in the peloton with 40 km to go. Not that hard to do 40 km alone...

Really hope this is the case, I don't want to give up on Andy.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
gruppeto993 said:
Did andy quit or is he just dropped? Someone who knows italian should help with the translation instead of us making asumptions

I already said,. it means he's not in front group and front group is still 80 guys big. he may have been dropped long time ago already

TRENDING THREADS