• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

GP Camaiore 28.02.13

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Red Rick said:
And now we're waiting for the arrival of Andy

stilte.jpg

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
1 Peter Sagan - CAN
2 Diego Ulissi - LAM st
3 Rinaldo Nocentini - ALM st
4 Matthew Busche - RLT st
5 Mauro Santambrogio - VIN st
6 Miguel Angel Rubiano Chavez - AND st
7 Francesco Reda - AND st
8 Denis Menchov - KAT st
9 Giampaolo Caruso - KAT st
10th Moreno Moser - CAN

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Red Rick said:
And now we're waiting for the arrival of Andy

I'd go and do something for a couple of hours and check back later if I was you.

Is this Sagan's first win in a one day race (not counting the ultra competitive Slovakian championships).

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Pippo_San said:
So how about the good ole Denis in 8th place??? :eek:

Good for him. Kloden shall do the same in paris nice. These two old blokes never fail to entertain us with their top10 placings. Its either this or they re completely invisible. :eek:

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Bernie's eyesore said:
Cheers, I must have missed that one. Still a pretty shocking record up to now but it's scary to think how many he may have won by the end of april.

This guy is scary as hell. Anyone think cancellara or gilbert can beat him come te classics starting from saturday?

TRENDING THREADS