Grand Tour Elimination Game ( 2010s )

Page 35 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Seb

Oct 21, 2020
Heal: 2015 Giro
Hurt: 2010 Giro
Is that because the Velodrome is, well, old? I expect grand stands to be level.
Flanders seems to be a good option. Otherwise maybe just go visit friends in Murcia and watch that race instead.
No, I guess you might be tempted to go up the tribunes 'trying to watch the peloton' or to leap for joy when Valverde will win it at the age of almost 41...

Reactions: Koronin
Heal: 2015 Giro
Hurt: 2010 Giro

No, I guess you might be tempted to go up the tribunes 'trying to watch the peloton' or to leap for joy when Valverde will win it at the age of almost 41...
Ah, no, I'll just stick with the grand stands. Valverde has said he won't race Paris-Roubiax at the elite level as that would just end with him injured, but he has considered racing it at the masters level after he retires. LOL

Hurt: Tour 2021
Maybe we can put it out of it's misery now?

Reactions: Seb and Red Rick

Seb

Oct 21, 2020
If you want @Seb I can count it for tomorrow, but not for today.
Allright, then it doesn't count for yesterday (Sunday).
Ah, no, I'll just stick with the grand stands. Valverde has said he won't race Paris-Roubiax at the elite level as that would just end with him injured, but he has considered racing it at the masters level after he retires. LOL
Well, I hope you don't overestimate your self-discipline in this regard. :--)
And with Valverde, you never know. Perhaps the cobbles should be more afraid of him than the other way round.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts