• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Grand Tour Elimination Game ( 2010s )

Page 35 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Seb

Oct 21, 2020
Visit site
Heal: 2015 Giro
Hurt: 2010 Giro
Is that because the Velodrome is, well, old? I expect grand stands to be level.
Flanders seems to be a good option. Otherwise maybe just go visit friends in Murcia and watch that race instead.
No, I guess you might be tempted to go up the tribunes 'trying to watch the peloton' or to leap for joy when Valverde will win it at the age of almost 41...

• Haha
Reactions: Koronin
I'm not the arbitrator, but it seems to me that with your edit, your last vote was also today.
Yep, Netserk is right. If you want @Seb I can count it for tomorrow, but not for today.
Big thanks to @Netserk for keeping the scores updated.

Heal: 2016 Giro
Hurt: 2019 Vuelta

I will be planning to update the scores tomorrow morning, forgot about it and just remembered this without going to sleep.

Heal: 2015 Giro
Hurt: 2010 Giro

No, I guess you might be tempted to go up the tribunes 'trying to watch the peloton' or to leap for joy when Valverde will win it at the age of almost 41...

Ah, no, I'll just stick with the grand stands. Valverde has said he won't race Paris-Roubiax at the elite level as that would just end with him injured, but he has considered racing it at the masters level after he retires. LOL

Hurt: Tour 2021

Maybe we can put it out of it's misery now?

Reactions: Seb and Red Rick

Seb

Oct 21, 2020
Visit site
If you want @Seb I can count it for tomorrow, but not for today.
Allright, then it doesn't count for yesterday (Sunday).
Ah, no, I'll just stick with the grand stands. Valverde has said he won't race Paris-Roubiax at the elite level as that would just end with him injured, but he has considered racing it at the masters level after he retires. LOL
Well, I hope you don't overestimate your self-discipline in this regard. :--)
And with Valverde, you never know. Perhaps the cobbles should be more afraid of him than the other way round.

TRENDING THREADS