• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Grand Tour Elimination Game ( 2010s )

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Since you are from USA the time zones were a problem. And you indeed do not have a Sunday vote ( in GMT ), but have one ( for USA time zones )
So I will include it this time ( because USA time zones are way behind GMT which makes it hard for people there ), but everyone should be aware that the clock ticks according to GMT and people's vote right resets at 00:00 GMT, because it becomes very hard for me otherwise.

Since you are from USA the time zones were a problem. And you indeed do not have a Sunday vote ( in GMT ), but have one ( for USA time zones )
So I will include it this time ( because USA time zones are way behind GMT which makes it hard for people there ), but everyone should be aware that the clock ticks according to GMT and people's vote right resets at 00:00 GMT, because it becomes very hard for me otherwise.

Thank you. I promise I won't vote again until tomorrow afternoon US time. :) I'll also just try to keep it at afternoon US times for voting.

The 2011 Vuelta is approaching the elimination zone, along with a couple of other races I feel are worse so should go sooner, but at least one of which I can't vote to hurt because I've done so too recently I think.
It was more about the hurt. I think it was one of the best, if not the very best, Vuelta(s) of the decade. And it doesn't have a high score atm.

TRENDING THREADS