• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Grand Tour Elimination Game ( 2010s )

Page 27 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Let's make a deal: I am voting the way you like each day and you give a like for each of my posts for the next year. :smilingimp:

I already like many of your posts, but our main interests are different (one day racing for you, stage racing for me, am I right?).

I am sensing that you desire to become the most popular person here. Red Rick is more than 3,000 likes ahead of you. To turn that around I would have to create MANY multiple accounts (though I do already happen to be a Gemini) and/or you are going to have to make MANY posts that declare your devotion to The Shark Of Messina.

And I would have to stop giving Red Rick so MANY likes :laughing:

But that would go against my street spirit...

By the way, is there any way that we can see a list/ladder of forum members with the most likes?

I already like many of your posts, but our main interests are different (one day racing for you, stage racing for me, am I right?).

I am sensing that you desire to become the most popular person here. Red Rick is more than 3,000 likes ahead of you. To turn that around I would have to create MANY multiple accounts (though I do already happen to be a Gemini) and/or you are going to have to make MANY posts that declare your devotion to The Shark Of Messina.

By the way, is there any way that we can see a list/ladder of forum members with the most likes?

Prefer one days, yes :) I'm just impatient.
I guess there is no way I will ever reach Red Rick... but I'm willing to do almost everything to be liked. I am going to become a fan of Vicenzo for a start... I already speak the language a bit - after all Nibalish seems to be easier than Danish. Bag, trophy cabinet, voodooh, shark in bloody water, Slongo, Stevio - right?

Prefer one days, yes :) I'm just impatient.
I guess there is no way I will ever reach Red Rick... but I'm willing to do almost everything to be liked. I am going to become a fan of Vicenzo for a start... I already speak the language a bit - after all Nibalish seems to be easier than Danish. Bag, trophy cabinet, voodooh, shark in bloody water, Slongo, Stevio - right?

Sounding like an expert.

Just in time for the mythical third week :D

• Love
Reactions: BlueRoads

It's in the member listings thingy. We glitched someone to 10,000 accidentally.....

• Haha
Reactions: BlueRoads

TRENDING THREADS